Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 13th, 2017, 07:46 PM   #41
TWDjacob
Nice Poster

Default Re: 13 Year Old erect penis size

you still have a ton of time some people don't finish until 20. everyone is different

17 and Bi. 500+ posts and I love helping everyone with their questions and problems so feel free to message me anything! i don't bite
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:35 PM   #42
kro814
Member+

Name: Kevin

I am 13 too and kinda small. But I know we all grow.
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:26 PM   #43
Nelmoinen

Nelmoinen's Forum Picture

Name: Nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy21 View Post
I'm 13, almost 14, and my penis is only 2.5 inches erect. I started puberty at 11 and i'm now at stage 3. I have a little black hair at the base of my penis. I have started getting armpit hair and my butt is getting hairy. My voice is cracking and squeaking at awkward times. I can ejaculate and my cum is almost fully white. I am getting taller and have grown around 3 inches since i was 12. I'm also quite skinny. I've noticed that my penis is a little larger and thicker than when i was 11-12. Will my penis grow any more or am i stuck at 2.5 inches and am i small for my age? Please be honest
You still have plenty of time.

Nelmoinen
If you need to talk, about anything, you can come to me. You can come to me about anything. Trust me, I have heard about everything. For example, puberty, sex, masturbation, friendship, stress, relationships, etc.
I am 90% gay, there is a 10% of me that likes girls. Who am I to deny the Heart?
I am 16 years old. Please feel free to message me, because I love talking to people.
Nelmoinen is offline   Reply With Quote