Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:39 PM   #21
Orange Kenny

Orange Kenny's Forum Picture

Name: Zach
Default Re: toured the high school today

I wouldn't use school toilet for anything else than to take a piss. Even without doors.

I need a drink.
Orange Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2017, 05:14 AM   #22
zac2004

Name: Zac

has anybody hear of the tv show the big bang theory ? the guy on there got a schedule of when to shit at home and does it the same time, he even trained his roommate to shit on some type of schedule.

if i can shit at home all the time , this would be better.

theirs a rumor last year a girl took a video with her phone of another girl crapping and that the girl pooping had to transfer to another school. luckily the principle got the phone, so the video was never uploaded to the net. but i think its kreppy that he watched it and emailed it "as proof" to the other teachers.
zac2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:39 AM   #23
kyrocks03
Nice Poster

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac2004 View Post
has anybody hear of the tv show the big bang theory ? the guy on there got a schedule of when to shit at home and does it the same time, he even trained his roommate to shit on some type of schedule.

if i can shit at home all the time , this would be better.

theirs a rumor last year a girl took a video with her phone of another girl crapping and that the girl pooping had to transfer to another school. luckily the principle got the phone, so the video was never uploaded to the net. but i think its kreppy that he watched it and emailed it "as proof" to the other teachers.
What the fuck?

I go to a private school and luckily if we need to take a dump there are doors on the stalls. The school described by the OP sounds like a prison!
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:48 AM   #24
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrocks03 View Post
What the fuck?

I go to a private school and luckily if we need to take a dump there are doors on the stalls. The school described by the OP sounds like a prison!
Indeed, imposing a punishment on the many for the crimes of the few for want of knowing who the few are. Like "you'll all stay here until someone owns up" but worse.

Does the school have any involvement from parents in its governance? Here in the UK schools have a board of governors which has parent representatives and frequently have PTA/PFA organisations. Perhaps if you your parents clubbed tother with others they could persuade the school to adopt a more reasonable approach to the problem.

Other than that, as others have said, if you can get into a routine whereby you normall go at home rather than at school that will certainly be an advantage.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:08 AM   #25
zac2004

Name: Zac

ok i went to the school to try the toilet, theirs no students there or teachers, but the janitors are there, and wouldn't you know it one walked in while i was dumping and never left till i wiped my ass and left. very embarrassed
zac2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 05:16 AM   #26
Jamiec1130

Jamiec1130's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Um, isn't it not right to not have doors or stalls? I certainly wouldn't use those restrooms unless I REALLY had to. I'd just train yourself to wait it out until you get home.
Jamiec1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:03 AM   #27
nat2003

Lol never heard of it but if u have to do u have to do dont think a lot about it
nat2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:21 PM   #28
Jeff1857
Member+

Jeff1857's Forum Picture

Name: Jeff

I am not a fan of no doors but I was at a camp last summer that had the same thing. It was weird at first but then you get use to it.

Happy to chat! Made it to 100 posts!
Jeff1857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM   #29
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Despite what is often posted here I really don't think that guys are there just to look at your dick. If you have a shy bladder try to get over it. I did by imagining really almost to the point of meditating on the fact that no one is in the washroom with me.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote