nothing you can do about it really but its normal
Shamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:10 AM   #22
Hermes
VT Lover

Default Re: Weird question about ejaculating

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
Dr Dad's explanation is that guys have two urinary tract valves. One is on the bladder side of prostate, & the other is on the urethra side of the prostate. (Girls have one valve). When you pee, both valves open. When you ejaculate, the bladder valve is supposed to stay closed, so that the semen goes out of the penis, not inside the bladder. When you first star ejaculating, the bladder valve sometimes stays open, but will learn to close as you mature. He said it is not unusual for some early puberty guys to have the bladder valve open a bit, which can cause pee to come out for a while, until your system matures a bit more.
So that links into the thing about not being able to pee with an erection, except of course that often one can pee with an erection. What can happen is immediately after cumming feeling the need to pee and finding it is not immediately possible to pee but becomes possible a minute or two later. Also, after cumming one goes soft in a similar amount of time giving the impression that the two are linked.

What I think is happening in the unable to pee case is that the ejaculation mechanism has taken control of that upper sphincter (valve) for exactly the reason above - keep the semen out of the bladder - and has been a little slow to release control of it afterwards.

So it had occurred to me that it would be possible, in theory, for the ejaculation mechanism to fail to take control of that upper sphincter but until elmoc's post I didn't know if that actually happened. This is one of the reasons you go to a doctor - we can all read up on anatomy and think through what is possible but clinical experience says what things actually happen and how likely they are.

As with the comments about cum colour etc. the bottom line is one doesn't go from being unable to ejaculate one minute to ejaculating fully mature semen the next minute with the perfect balance of the different liquid parts and fully adult sperm count and quality. It's something that takes time to develop and mature but usually even those with the slowest development will be fully fertile long before they want to become fathers and in the meantime it's a case of just enjoying it.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM   #23
red04
Member+

Sometimes that happens with me

PM me anytime Anyone with workout advise send me a PM
red04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:27 PM   #24
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

I don't think this has happened to me before, but then again I don't shoot very far (if at all).

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat
Andyyy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:49 PM   #25
elmoc
Member+

I'm glad my dad's information about the two male urethral valves, sphincters, has been helpful. If permitted, I have a link to a medical illustration of the male urinary system. It labels both sphincters with bold print. To be honest, dad showed this to me so that my original response was accurate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=male..._CmdZnewXZgLM:

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.

Last edited by elmoc; August 3rd, 2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Another typo!
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote