Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Sere
Member++
 
Sere's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sere
Join Date: June 28, 2017
Location: in a dusty computer
Gender: Gender Queer
Blog Entries: 4
Question Unlist posts?

Is it possible to unlisted a post from a subforum or in statistics? If not will this ever come? And if so how?

hhhh
I used to be hjhj



PM Me
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #2
Endeavour
Going Global
 
Endeavour's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 27, 2015
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Unlist posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhj View Post
Is it possible to unlisted a post from a subforum or in statistics? If not will this ever come? And if so how?
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, could you elaborate?



~former global mod~
Endeavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM   #3
Sere
Member++
 
Sere's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sere
Join Date: June 28, 2017
Location: in a dusty computer
Gender: Gender Queer
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Unlist posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, could you elaborate?
As in you can hide the post but whoever has the link can view it. Where instead of deleting it and the answers certain people still have it and can read and reply. Idk if this is a feature since it seems pretty unkown to you

hhhh
I used to be hjhj



PM Me
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #4
Endeavour
Going Global
 
Endeavour's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 27, 2015
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Unlist posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhj View Post
As in you can hide the post but whoever has the link can view it. Where instead of deleting it and the answers certain people still have it and can read and reply. Idk if this is a feature since it seems pretty unkown to you
Oh, I get what you mean now. And no this isn't something we offer I'm afraid. The closest thing that's available though is posting in the white padded room since this is hidden from non-members.



~former global mod~
Endeavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:12 PM   #5
Sere
Member++
 
Sere's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sere
Join Date: June 28, 2017
Location: in a dusty computer
Gender: Gender Queer
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Unlist posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
Oh, I get what you mean now. And no this isn't something we offer I'm afraid. The closest thing that's available though is posting in the white padded room since this is hidden from non-members.
Ok gotcha and I'm guessing a makeshift solution would be to screenshot then ask for deletion. And I would bet with unlisted post you'd get chatroom like things unwanted on the forum setup. Would be quite the annoyance to the staff

hhhh
I used to be hjhj



PM Me
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org