Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old June 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM   #1
The Lone Assassin

The Lone Assassin's Forum Picture

Name: Conor
Red face Returning from the abyss

Hello y'all. I joined this forum a fair few years ago. I last logged in at the end of 2015. Till now of course. Anywho, the reason I've been dormant for a good while is because I hit rock bottom. I was a total train wreck. I'd lost my Grandma, my anxiety was ruining me and my friendships. I had nobody to turn to.

But you know what made me carry on? Well... I met a very nice gentleman on my journey to happiness. He'd also gone through dark times. He was wise and had very much experienced much of what I had. After I'd known him for several months he told me two things. 1. He'd never abandon me 2. He is ftm trans. He told me that in confidence and I was okay with it.

Anywho, the point is that this guy made me realise there is more to life than living at rock bottom or ending it all. The bottom of the line is, suicide passes your pain onto someone else. And that's why I am here to tell my story. I can't thank that guy enough. Anyway, hope y'all have been okay over the last however long I've been gone.

Stay safe, take your meds, stay hydrated and most importantly, stay awesome!

Me: Gay, chatty, Hugs, Cars, Trucks, Novice Hunter, Punk, Pugs, food, insane, Him...

PM me if you wanna chat! I will chat to anyone

I am the Lost Child of Dexter Morgan...
The Lone Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #2
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Returning from the abyss

Well welcome back, and I'm really glad it all worked out for you
I'm pretty sure many of us here have bee at least close if not right there (myself included$ contemplating life. And imo it's the easy way out. It does only pass on the pain. A pain that'll never find resolve cause you'll be gone. And to many unanswered questions.

So stick it out bro....might suck short term but pretty sure it gets better
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote