Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old April 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default No motivation

Im not num but.. To describe it im mentaly both numb and just above it all at once while physically just being tired and swore. I don't what to do anything, but at the same time I don't want to do nothing. I want to go back to some sites I shouldn't but can't because my friend changed my passwords to whatever randomly bashing a keyboard gets you. I have my PlayStation but im to drained to attempt anything i have to play. YouTube isn't any help eather. I haven't had but saltine crackers and some water today. Just I haven't even gotten up to tirn the light on. I don't want to feel like im seaking attition but i just feel like saying something will help. I may just go to sleep for the rest of the day. Im just so internationally conflicted on doing something and not doing anything.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 02:18 PM   #2
ClarkKent

ClarkKent's Forum Picture

Default Re: No motivation

What do you think will motivate you? There must be something.
ClarkKent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM   #3
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

You need to get out of bed and out into new territory buddy I know where you're coming from. It's hard to just push aside the barrier that's keeping you from doing things, but you have the capability to do it. Focus on the part of you that's saying "I don't want to just do nothing". Get up, eat your favorite food instead of depriving yourself, go out and take a walk and just enjoy the act of doing something other than nothing. Trust me, it feels better than just lying around with too much time alone to drown in negativity.

Even when you are alone you have outlets to let out your emotions. Keeping them bottled up isn't good for you. Do you like to draw, or write, or have any other interests to pass time and channel your energy into? If there's a person IRL you're comfortable talking to, that may help you as well.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #4
bpk1234

bpk1234's Forum Picture

I know when your down all you want to do is lay in bed and sob, but you can't do that you have to keep pushing through. Go find something to do like a hobby or if your old enough get a job and take your mind off everything.

We all have crap going on in our lives that may prevent us from being our full selves. I managed to screw up my life pretty badly and the thought that all of it could have been avoided drives me to hell. But I know laying in bed and crying over it isn't going to make my life better. So I get out of bed everyday and I try my best to make my life great again.

Last edited by bpk1234; May 9th, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
bpk1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM   #5
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1234 View Post
I know when your down all you want to do is lay in bed and sob, but you can't do that you have to keep pushing through. Go find something to do like a hobby or if your old enough get a job and take your mind off everything.
The only hobby i have i get a spark to do and then just get flooded with thoughts of it not being worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Rose View Post
You need to get out of bed and out into new territory buddy I know where you're coming from. It's hard to just push aside the barrier that's keeping you from doing things, but you have the capability to do it. Focus on the part of you that's saying "I don't want to just do nothing". Get up, eat your favorite food instead of depriving yourself, go out and take a walk and just enjoy the act of doing something other than nothing. Trust me, it feels better than just lying around with too much time alone to drown in negativity.

Even when you are alone you have outlets to let out your emotions. Keeping them bottled up isn't good for you. Do you like to draw, or write, or have any other interests to pass time and channel your energy into? If there's a person IRL you're comfortable talking to, that may help you as well.
Easy in paper irl though.. I get up and my body is just "bathroom? Already?"
(Raining for 2 days straight though.. May have something to do with this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
What do you think will motivate you? There must be something.
Honestly i don't know. Im not motivated easy and this is why.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM   #6
Davidscott13

Name: David

It might be something as simple as a chemical imbalance, try taking some supplements like 5-HTP or dopamine enhancers (not the strong stuff the doctors prescribe) and see if that helps

Also start eating healthier and exercising, even if you don't feel the motivation to, this will motivate you in other areas of your life
Davidscott13 is offline   Reply With Quote