Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:22 PM   #1
kanefromoz
Banned

Name: kane
Default the posts police!!!!

Howdy.... I dont want this to sound like a whinge but I'm wondering what the criteria is with some of the moderators? I've had 2 threads stopped with no explaination. I'm 14 n asking genuine Qs about my puberty n sexuality and all they say is "this is not puberty related" when I'm IN puberty n asking pretty ok Qs but then I see posts about incest, adult/kid stuff, how to have sex etc etc and they are left alone. What gives? anyone know how they distinguish? Peace, Kane.
kanefromoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM   #2
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Default Re: the posts police!!!!

It's mostly a case by case basis, so it's hard to give you exact criteria, but you could review our Puberty 101 Rules for some better guidelines. I'm not sure if that helps answer your question at all.

As for other things going unpunished, I have a few things to say: firstly, we don't lock things on the basis of taboo topics. Secondly, there are only so many of us and far, far more of you posting on a regular basis. If you see something that you think violates the rules or shouldn't be allowed, please report it. It honestly makes our jobs so much easier. And if, after everything, you disagree with a moderator's action(s) or lack thereof, feel free to contact the moderator in question, another moderator for the section, or a senior staff member.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:41 PM   #3
SamMystic
Member+

SamMystic's Forum Picture

Name: Sam
Default Re: the posts police!!!!

Dont forget 'story telling', even when the original thread wasnt about that, and the responses screw it up...

Hey! I'm a 16 year old Dutch guy and I'd love to chat, send me an invite!

SamMystic is offline   Reply With Quote