Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:26 PM   #1
MysticMarine

MysticMarine's Forum Picture

Name: Alexander
Default Trying to control my Bulimia

I wanted to just let everyone know a little back story first before I move onto the actual topic of my post, around 2 years ago I was bulimic I was afraid to eat and weighed 52 kg and dropped to 42kg I was overweight but I just stopped eating and was even afraid to drink water.

After a while I had a grow spurt and then started eating all the time to around 69kg at 5ft 7 and 1/2 and that was overweight last year a lot of my friends would get mad at me for what I ate in a day when I started loosing weight. I would not eat until 1pm and have a small salad then wait until 5pm and had toast and hardly any water which was very unhealthy.

I am now 57kg with a BMI of around 18-19 which is now healthy I try to have a steady diet but I cheat sometimes then starve and I don't know any methods to control myself and maintain a healthy diet!

And sorry this was hard to say my actual weight considering how conscious I am about it. I can't even share my weight with doctors but I know that on the forums here I should get 100% support with my situation hopefully!

Male - 13 - Bi
MysticMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Nice Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: Trying to control my Bulimia

It's so brave for you to bring up such a topic, that is probably seen in late teens and early twenties. It's probably (unfortunately) seen as something that girls do, but it shows that boys do face the same issues. I know being very much over weight too. Whilst so many of us here are worried about penis size, this shows that there is so much more to puberty, that our bodies are changing and growing in so many different ways
I do agree, this is a good site to raise things like this as you will find that there are people going through the same things you are, and in some cases, it's pretty normal.
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2017, 04:27 PM   #3
BlackParadePixie
Awesome Poster

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

instead of starving yourself when you "cheat" - why not introduce an exercise routine? That is much healthier for your body than denying it the nutrients and energy that it needs.

17 - f - Wes Anderson fan

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:23 AM   #4
elmoc
Member+

It has been a while since your original post. How are you doing now. Has the desire to avoid food changed at all.

I sorry that you are struggling with this disorder. It seems to be one of the most difficult mental health challenges to overcome. It was a big step deciding to post your weights & struggles. I'm worried about you & would appreciate an update if that feels ok to you.

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:14 AM   #5
Sam103

Sam103's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

How are you doing now? have you thought about going to a psychologist? My sis has bulemia for like 8 years She won't go to doctors. She understands that something is wrong, but she is afraid to go to hospital, it will mean that she is sick. She looks good though, I mean she's got normal weight for her height. I just don't know how to help a person who doesn't want to be helped...She has troubles with teeth and hair loss. This is very sad for her age (she is 24).

Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get.
Sam103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:10 PM   #6
devotionnel

devotionnel's Forum Picture

Name: shay

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoc View Post
It has been a while since your original post. How are you doing now. Has the desire to avoid food changed at all.

I sorry that you are struggling with this disorder. It seems to be one of the most difficult mental health challenges to overcome. It was a big step deciding to post your weights & struggles. I'm worried about you & would appreciate an update if that feels ok to you.
Please don't bump old threads.

i feel your warmth / it feels like home
devotionnel ~ help and advice moderator
PM melast.fmVM me
21.12.16 <3

~Endeavour was here~
*Mars was here*
devotionnel is offline   Reply With Quote