Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #1
Perc.man_1

Default Why does this happen?

Okay so when I go and jog, my penis like goes inside my body and if I run my hand over my boxers, I touch my pubic mound and can barley feel the tip of my head. I'm like 2-3" soft and 4" hard. Why does this happen and does it happen to you? Thanks.

Hey! I'm a 15 year old, straight male! I have reached 100 so feel free to pm me about anything! I love to talk and answer any questions you have for me!
Perc.man_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #2
niklas
Member+

Name: Niklas
Default Re: Why does this happen?

Hmmm, I can't say I've experienced that while jogging/running. If it's cold out, there's definitely shrinkage and the sack shrivels, but nothing like what you're describing. Anything unusual about when/where/how you jog?
niklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:16 PM   #3
Perc.man_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklas View Post
Hmmm, I can't say I've experienced that while jogging/running. If it's cold out, there's definitely shrinkage and the sack shrivels, but nothing like what you're describing. Anything unusual about when/where/how you jog?
I

Hope. I jog about an hour or two after school, in my neighborhood, and I'm overweight and I have a wierd leg condition. Maybe it's because of the hills. When I go along the flat or downhill part, I can make it enlarge again...

Hey! I'm a 15 year old, straight male! I have reached 100 so feel free to pm me about anything! I love to talk and answer any questions you have for me!
Perc.man_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2017, 02:59 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Being overweight in itself makes your penis be somewhat inside your body a bit. I think that the strenuous exercise of running or doing that kind of activity can naturally do that to you also. As long as everything works right for sex or masturbating I wouldn't be concerned.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #5
Harrier
Awesome Poster

I run almost every day and what you describe only happens when I run in temperatures below freezing. But what's happening is it's your body's natural defense to protect itself. The body needs to keep sperm at the correct temperature, so it draws the balls into the body when cold and lets the balls drop when hot. The dick is similar but different. It needs blood to fill it even to maintain limp flaccid size (and even more, much more, blood to get hard). But when the body is getting stressed like in severe cold weather or exercising, or fight or flight mode like in scary situation, the body sends blood to the heart and brain and critical areas and away from less critical areas like the dick, so it gets soft and can lose size.

I do notice a tiny bit of shrinkage run running. Just like barely noticeable. You are seeing much more. I still wouldn't be concerned. My guess is that you are new to running and that your body is still getting used to it so it's sort of fighting it. It's sending more blood away from your dick than it really has to. My guess is that eventually you won't get that much shrinkage. If it continues I would maybe get it looked into. You could have circulation or heart problems. But I doubt it. Like I said, its normal to get somewhat smaller. I always laugh at people on here that say they have to hide boners or large flaccid dicks at track practice. If that's the case they aren't practicing very hard. When real athletes start exercising it's nearly impossible to bone up. My flaccid dick can be as big as 5 inches or more and at practice I am rarely over 2 and a half or 3 I would guess.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2017, 12:12 AM   #6
Chaosphere
Member++

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
...what's happening is it's your body's natural defense to protect itself. The body needs to keep sperm at the correct temperature, so it draws the balls into the body when cold and lets the balls drop when hot. The dick is similar but different. It needs blood to fill it even to maintain limp flaccid size (and even more, much more, blood to get hard). But when the body is getting stressed like in severe cold weather or exercising, or fight or flight mode like in scary situation, the body sends blood to the heart and brain and critical areas and away from less critical areas like the dick, so it gets soft and can lose size.
Harrier nailed it. My penis shrinks when I run or exercise too. Not to the degree your's does, but still. Just your body's automatic functions.
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2017, 03:22 AM   #7
jerrion

jerrion's Forum Picture

Name: Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perc.man_1 View Post
I

Hope. I jog about an hour or two after school, in my neighborhood, and I'm overweight and I have a wierd leg condition. Maybe it's because of the hills. When I go along the flat or downhill part, I can make it enlarge again...
when you are overweight and doing some activities that open your body recources and make your blood run across all your body , the extra skin from your penis pulls back the the body because it doesnt have blood like when its erect. It is quite normal (happened to me ) . If you manage to lose weight you will see a big difference on your penis size after a some weeks.
jerrion is offline   Reply With Quote