Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 31st, 2017, 07:26 PM   #41
veroda

Name: Veronique
Default Re: @the girls. Do girls notice erections

I tried selecting quotes but there are way too many of them...

I used to not notice them myself and be told my my friends that this or this or that boy has one and then glance at his crotch out of plain curiosity... today well I dont specially stare there but depending on clothes it sometimes gets more obvious though some girls seem to be a pro at spotting them...

as to what Im thinking about it... couple weeks ago seeing one in pe did send me on a lengthy reasoning on what makes boys having them? what did he saw that may or may not have caused him to think about it? is he trying to hide that he thinks about making love right here and now or more like did he just peek down blouse on just anyone and he feels like mbating? how does it feels like to have one? is it messing his underwear like ours are at times when we get in the mood for too long? or like is he thinking about a boy or a girl to begin with? or is he thinking about something completely different? a discovery channel doc on breeding animals?

I heard boys get those too when they need to pee... can we tell apart one caused by and urge to go and one by an urge to come without asking him?

of course I grew curious to looking at it up close as I never got to see one of those IRL since playing doctors years ago... however would he take my curiosity as something offending? or mistake it as a desire to have sex? if hed show me would it be it or would he need to mbate? if so how much white stuff do boys produce? is it true its smelly sticky and stains our clothes?

then I wondered if he ever had sex himself and if was he reliving a memory? or making up a fantasy? thinking back on something he watched online? or read?

and well is he going to go to the bathroom and deal with it? or try to gross himself so he stops thinking about it and think about something else? (thinking about spiders for example is a good way to gross myself when I need to stop thinking about sex.. you know the big creepy hairy ones that always seem to run towards you)

it went on and on like this for the rest of the pe class (a little under a hour)...

Last edited by veroda; March 31st, 2017 at 11:28 PM. Reason: a lot of typos I mean it a lot!!
veroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:17 AM   #42
GCCavies
Banned

Name: Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium View Post
I cannot wear sweat pants. It's like even with no hard on, you can still see the outline of my cock.
damn, you must be big!
GCCavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #43
skyblue1

skyblue1's Forum Picture

Well if it's sticking out, or I happen to be looking there, then yeah, lol

I guess you're less likely to notice smaller ones? I don't know. Or if they're moving it round
skyblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote