Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 19th, 2017, 04:26 PM   #1
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob
Default PSA: Wear a F*ckin Condom, folks.

A very close friend of mine just found out his girlfriend's pregnant and she intends to keep it. He goes to a university and is going to have to drop out to take car of the child. This is all due to his choice to use the pull-out method instead of being responsible.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 04:42 PM   #2
bonbon
Member+

Default Re: PSA: Wear a F*ckin Condom, folks.

Pull-out method is absolute rubbish. I'm wondering why people still believe in it. Condoms are not that costly, for heaven's sake.
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM   #3
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
A very close friend of mine just found out his girlfriend's pregnant and she intends to keep it. He goes to a university and is going to have to drop out to take car of the child. This is all due to his choice to use the pull-out method instead of being responsible.
I am sorry your friend is going ot have to sacrifice his educational aspirations because of his actions but, thats what happens when you roll the dice that way. I am sure he will be buying condoms from this point forward. I wish him well.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM   #4
DocMcLovins

Name: Liam

The pull out method isn't even a method. I haven't had sex yet and even I know that. At the very least she should've been on the pill. I know people can still go to college and or work and have a baby. Would be busy tho.
DocMcLovins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM   #5
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMcLovins View Post
The pull out method isn't even a method. I haven't had sex yet and even I know that. At the very least she should've been on the pill. I know people can still go to college and or work and have a baby. Would be busy tho.
By strict definition, it is a method. Any method that involves preventing someone from getting pregnant is considered a birth control method. That's why abstinence is considered a method. But you're right that it's a terrible method. The pill would've been a safer route. Actually, what I did when I was sexually active was I asked my girlfriend at the time to go on the pill and I used a condom. Safety, yo. But as far as what my friend's going to do.. I think he's gonna do his very best to be a dad and then maybe pursue his education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Pull-out method is absolute rubbish. I'm wondering why people still believe in it. Condoms are not that costly, for heaven's sake.
It's the absolute worst method there is. Stupid people believe in it, but more than anything it's a spur of the moment type thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack.zack View Post
I am sorry your friend is going ot have to sacrifice his educational aspirations because of his actions but, thats what happens when you roll the dice that way. I am sure he will be buying condoms from this point forward. I wish him well.
Yep, that's the premise of what I told him. He made a bad decision in the heat of the moment, and it fucked his whole life over.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM   #6
pconnor
Banned

Name: Patrick

Use a condom.
pconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #7
rioo
Member++

rioo's Forum Picture

Name: Rio

I have two friend who is young daddy. Both is not really my close friend but we did hangout together and he told me same like that. You do really need to thinking about contraception when u start sexually active.
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:58 AM   #8
Dmaxd123
Member+

tell your friend to stay in school part time if he is going for a worth while degree, set himself up for being able to take care of his child better down the line
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:18 PM   #9
Jordanchill
Junior Member+

Jordanchill's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

The pull-out method actually has a scientific name for it being Coitus interruptus. The problem is that pre cum can also contain sperm and nobody should use this method as a main source of birth control as it leaves a lot of room for personal error of the man not getting out soon enough. Hopefully your friend manages to make it throughthis mishap.
Jordanchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #10
Coolteenboy
Member++

Coolteenboy's Forum Picture

Question:
What do they call guys who "pull out?"
Answer:
"daddy!"
Coolteenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM   #11
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

I've never had sex, but I know times when I've "edged" and gotten myself really close but not to an orgasm yet, when some cloudy semen oozed out of my dick even though I hadn't actually started having an orgasm yet. If that happened to me and I was having sex, I wouldn't even think that any of my cum (sperm) had even come out of me yet.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:19 PM   #12
Kyle37
Member++

Name: Kyle

If the dude doesn't want the baby, in my opinion he should have the right to either ask them to get an abortion or do plan b, and if she says no he gains no responsibility over the child. Both of them knew what they were getting into, and both parties should be given a way out if they choose in all fairness.

Feel free to PM me I guess. Thats what people write here right?
Kyle37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2017, 02:48 PM   #13
Emilyyy

Emilyyy's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

I still can't believe some people seriously use the pull out method and expect it to work. Just so much info out there on why it's just not a good idea. So yeah, no condom, no sex

I'm 14 and live near Glasgow, Scotland. I consider myself to be a girly girl and always up for a laugh.
Emilyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM   #14
laurie02

That's what a real 'epic fail' is.
laurie02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:34 AM   #15
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

My parents both where studying when my older sister was born. So you necessarily don't have to drop out to take care for your child. You just have to work a big harder then.

But the couple's years of additional stress mostly pay off even for the child when the parents later have better jobs and for that reason usally higher incomes.

It's just all about thinking long-terms in those cases.
Or, as already mentioned in this thread ... about using condoms instead.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:45 AM   #16
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Well this is concerning because unskilled jobs are going away.

In previous generations, teen parents worked basic jobs to scrape by on bills and child raising.

It might be a better option for him to stay in school, and ask the grandparents for support.

Culturally it's hard because like we're taught "you made your bed, now you have to sleep with it" but that might not be an option nowadays.

Unless he and his girlfriend get a lucky break the quality of life for all 3 people doesn't not look too bright.

Many colleges have babysitting services and it might be advantageous for him to take advantage of such services as he isn't alone as a young parent.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:18 AM   #17
Hermes
Awesome Poster

I can think of one situation in which the pull out method might be a reasonable choice and that is for a couple who have already had one baby and are just leaving a gap before having the next one, i.e. the consequence of failure would be just that the second baby arrived a little earlier than planned.

It is not a suitable method when the result of pregnancy would be to cause either or both to have to drop out of education.

On the "spur of the moment" thing, my experience is that girls have a sudden burst of horniness just before ovulation, i.e. timed for the best moment to be havings sex if you actually want to get pregnant and I bet that's what catches people out. She's not on the pill but didn't seem particularly up for penetration so he didn't bother getting a condom just in case and then suddenly one night it's "I need him inside me!".

So be prepared and, if you're not prepared, be disciplined enough to do something else, like 69 or something.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:06 AM   #18
bunnyhabit
Junior Member+

Name: shasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle37 View Post
If the dude doesn't want the baby, in my opinion he should have the right to either ask them to get an abortion or do plan b, and if she says no he gains no responsibility over the child. Both of them knew what they were getting into, and both parties should be given a way out if they choose in all fairness.
That Will Never Happen Child Belongs To Woman, Expenses Belong To Guy in Any Court in World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle37 View Post
That Will Never Happen in any Developed Contry Court Room Guys Alway Pay For Girls Decisions

Posts merged ~Endeavour

Last edited by Endeavour; April 13th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #19
JakeyZ

Name: Jake

Preach

16 | Straight Curious | Feel free to PM me I love to chat
JakeyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM   #20
benbeny

Name: Benedictus

Even condom isn't that safe. If you want to be safe, you have to use combined contraception method.

A third year medical student
Feel free to PM me! I like to have new friends
benbeny is offline   Reply With Quote