Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old February 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #1
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott
Default Headaches after orgasms?

Sometimes I get a headache, and sometimes a really bad headache, after I masturbate and have an orgasm. Maybe 10% of the time. And it seems to stronger my climax, the more likely I am to get a headache. It can start in as little as 5-10 minutes after my climax fades sometimes.

I'm curious if this happens to others, or if this is something unusual that I should be concerned about. I'm worried this will happen to me after sex, too, once I'm old enough to start doing that sort of thing.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: Headaches after orgasms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
Sometimes I get a headache, and sometimes a really bad headache, after I masturbate and have an orgasm. Maybe 10% of the time. And it seems to stronger my climax, the more likely I am to get a headache. It can start in as little as 5-10 minutes after my climax fades sometimes.

I'm curious if this happens to others, or if this is something unusual that I should be concerned about. I'm worried this will happen to me after sex, too, once I'm old enough to start doing that sort of thing.
I've heard of that. Is it more common at certain times of the day, like the morning? Do you feel a little dehydrated? Sometimes when I wake in the morning, needing a pee, my mouth is a bit dry and a glass of water helps
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 01:24 PM   #3
scott2002
Nice Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrygottago View Post
I've heard of that. Is it more common at certain times of the day, like the morning? Do you feel a little dehydrated? Sometimes when I wake in the morning, needing a pee, my mouth is a bit dry and a glass of water helps
I had a long, slow session in bed this morning before I even got up, and it ended in a terrific and very satisfying climax. And then I got one of my "post-ejaculatory headaches". That's why I posted this. I'm still suffering from that headache as I'm writing this.

I don't think they're morning-related (even though today's happened after a morning masturbation), but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #4
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

So you're saying that once every 10 times you jerk off, you get a headache? Idk, if you were getting headaches a lot more often, I'd be more concerned. It seems like it could be related to the stronger climax though. Are you breathing faster or heavier, is your heart rate up? I'd pay attention to your body a little more when you're masturbating to see if you notice anything different going on.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #5
LRSSS02
Member+

LRSSS02's Forum Picture

Name: Reid

It's never happened to me
LRSSS02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #6
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
So you're saying that once every 10 times you jerk off, you get a headache? Idk, if you were getting headaches a lot more often, I'd be more concerned.
I have had it very occasionally but nothing like as frequently as one in ten times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
...Are you breathing faster or heavier, is your heart rate up? I'd pay attention to your body a little more when you're masturbating to see if you notice anything different going on.
Havier breathing, a faster heart rate and probably a temporary increase in blood presssure are a normal part of it though. Nevertheless this may be the clue because if something else has already raised your heart rate or blood pressure and then the orgasm happens on top of that maybe it's just too much. I don't think it is to with what you do as you masturbate but the state your body is in like whether you perhaps have a virus infection, are dehyrated etc.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #7
lori99

lori99's Forum Picture

Actually for me it relieves headaches
lori99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #8
eagle18
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post

For me, masturbating csn help relieve headaches usually. I have occasionally got a headache after orgasm. Could it be times you havent had enough water or something and it drains ur body cuz u go longer?

I love to talk about anything, send me a pm if your bored or wanna chat =]
eagle18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM   #9
azurzg
Member+

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

One a few occasions, I got terrible headaches right after. I noticed this happens when I'm standing up while masturbating, not when I'm sitting down or in bed.
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #10
azurzg
Member+

azurzg's Forum Picture

Name: Azur

Also, I get these "post-ejaculatory headaches" when I wank for a very long time and when it is "hard work" to get there.
azurzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:57 AM   #11
Straya
Awesome Poster

its rare but nothing to worry about happens occasionly some people get it others dont

bi aussie guy always up for making new friends. im on kik or pm more than im on skype
Straya is offline   Reply With Quote