Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Monkey see, monkey do. (Descrecsion Advised)

I don't know if trigger warnings are nessissry or if this needs one but. Yeah..

Ever sense the pro sites (i was on a few pro suicide, pro self harm, and pro ana sites) my friend now checks me dayly. If i have a mark im questioned vigorously because if i made it she will "make us even" by doing one to herself. Inwas doing okay but the urges got to me and ive done a lot. I cut my legs... I made scraches down my arms. And scalded my in the shower.

I know theres another thred for this but i have only had a few bits of stake and a few peaces of chicken all week.

I'm nervous now because i seen how she does it and she doesn't hold back on herself. Its why i made the same exact deal that if she would cut I would to.. To try and keep ourselves in limbo to not hurt the other.

I failed her and shes going to be here soon.

Also I joined because of this.. I need some advice.. Of some sort.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2017, 04:51 AM   #2
Ran_Rosalinda

Ran_Rosalinda's Forum Picture

Default Re: Monkey see, monkey do. (Descrecsion Advised)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
I don't know if trigger warnings are nessissry or if this needs one but. Yeah..

Ever sense the pro sites (i was on a few pro suicide, pro self harm, and pro ana sites) my friend now checks me dayly. If i have a mark im questioned vigorously because if i made it she will "make us even" by doing one to herself. Inwas doing okay but the urges got to me and ive done a lot. I cut my legs... I made scraches down my arms. And scalded my in the shower.

I know theres another thred for this but i have only had a few bits of stake and a few peaces of chicken all week.

I'm nervous now because i seen how she does it and she doesn't hold back on herself. Its why i made the same exact deal that if she would cut I would to.. To try and keep ourselves in limbo to not hurt the other.

I failed her and shes going to be here soon.

Also I joined because of this.. I need some .. Of some sort.
First of all, welcome to VT, i hope being here will help you.
Did you try to call her when you feel the urge to self harm?
maybe you both should ring each other when you fell the urge to self harm, when you talk and discuss together, the urge will pass
also, i use an app when i feel the urge to self harm, it's "Calm The Harm"
there are many activities there to distract you, it helped me so much

Last edited by Ran_Rosalinda; April 4th, 2017 at 07:07 AM.
Ran_Rosalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:38 AM   #3
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran_Rosalinda View Post
First of all, welcome to VT, i hope being here will help you.
Did you try to call her when you feel the urge to self harm?
maybe you both should ring each other when you fell the urge to self harm, when you talk and discuss together, the urge will pass
also, i use an app when i feel the urge to self harm, it's "Calm The Harm"
there are many activities there to distract you, it helped me so much
She wasn't in a place where I could call her, but ill have a look for next time it gets this bad, or so it doesn't get this bad. And thank you for the welcome. I don't know how common it is, but I think this i is my furst non furry forum that doesn't push people to do stuff like this more.

Old April 5th, 2017, 06:50 AM   #4
Ran_Rosalinda

Ran_Rosalinda's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
She wasn't in a place where I could call her, but ill have a look for next time it gets this bad, or so it doesn't get this bad. And thank you for the welcome. I don't know how common it is, but I think this i is my furst non furry forum that doesn't push people to do stuff like this more.
I think it's very horrible to push someone to do stuff like this more, it's like driving people to their death
But hey, i have an other good idea, why don't you contact me on the private messages when you feel the want to do it? just talk about any thing you like to forget what's you're going through and i'll be so happy to help you, self harm is a serious and dangerous problem and isn't a joke like some people are thinking.
I hope you'll get away from it all.
Ran_Rosalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:06 PM   #5
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran_Rosalinda View Post
I think it's very horrible to push someone to do stuff like this more, it's like driving people to their death
But hey, i have an other good idea, why don't you contact me on the private messages when you feel the want to do it? just talk about any thing you like to forget what's you're going through and i'll be so happy to help you, self harm is a serious and dangerous problem and isn't a joke like some people are thinking.
I hope you'll get away from it all.
My friend forbidded me from the sites and made sure i couldn't go back so. I got away from them, kicking and screaming (metaphorically) but yeah. And don't private messages only work after 100 post?