Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #1
KatieCO2003
Member+

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie
Default Posting photos or links to photos of clothes?

Is it OK to post photos or links to photos of clothes if I'm not wearing them? Like, can I post photos of dresses I'm thinking of buying, or pix of things I've bought or made? I'm assuming photos of underwear wouldn't be allowed (and would also be really tacky), but what about bikinis and swimwear? Would that be allowed? I've read the bikini policy, but that seems to cover what I'm allowed to wear in a photo and doesn't really address my question.

And, would this be the right forum to post them in, or is there a better place?

Amethyst Rose? Mods?

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question. I'm still kinda new to VT and not really sure where to post some things.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM   #2
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

Default Re: Posting photos or links to photos of clothes?

I'm not a mod so I am not the deciding factor here, but your request here seems fine. I see no reason why you can't post pictures of clothes here. This is the fashion sub-forum, so it seems like the most reasonable place for pictures of clothes.

I'm not for sure about the bikini policy, but it seems logical to me that it only applies to actually wearing the bikini in a photo, not the bikini itself. But again I am not a mod or admin on this site, so I may be wrong with that.

When I first joined I was confused about which forum to post in too. It will make sense in time, I hope you are enjoying your stay.
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #3
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Posting photos or links to photos of clothes?

Fashion VTHQ

As far as your question goes, you're allowed to post such pictures. As long as the picture does not contain gore, offensive content, nudity, or slurs, it's allowed. I'd recommend staying away from links, though.

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoppingTom View Post
so if he pulls these shenanigans again, I'm whipping out the long dick of the law on him

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote