Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 10th, 2017, 12:07 AM   #1
GwenScarlet

GwenScarlet's Forum Picture

Name: Yen
Default My life: CONFUSED!

My life is so boring, from frustrated dreams, skills, talent, appearance and everything.

It has been a very rough weeks for me, and now I don't even know what I wanted for the future.

When I'm in front of a mirror then I saw my eyes, if others will define what they saw in it, they'd probably say: "Stress, just stress", however for me I saw confusion in every corner of it.

Before, I wanted to live in a bigger city, now i'm living in it, I wanted to be in quite place somewhere. I just don't know... I don't even know why i'm sharing these all to VT, why I signed here or why i'm typing this right now instead of doing my job and homeworks.

I just don't know!!
GwenScarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2017, 07:14 PM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: My life: CONFUSED!

Confusion is totally normal. In fact, it would be surprising if someone lived in a big city and didn't feel confused or overwhelmed at some point!

Just remember through all the time that you are working to take care of yourself from time to time. Sometimes people get so caught up in their work, that they forget to relieve stress sometimes or in your case to take a step back and think about everything that you're doing. Maybe give yourself twenty minutes a day to meditate on the current state of your life and relax as you do so.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2017, 07:44 PM   #3
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie
Default Re: My life: CONFUSED!

Hi Gwen, you do sound like you're going through a confusing time. But things are always changing and you might find yourself feeling happier and better tomorrow -- or next week.

I'm sorry you feel so stressed. Do you think you could concentrate on one day at a time? Just think about what you have to do today. That might help you feel more in control.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote