Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:50 PM   #1
The Faulted

Default I don't know how to be apart of society

Wow. I really thought I would never get so low. I didn't think it was possible. To be so alone and this desperate to just be happy. I never thought I would fall down after building myself back up this past year. I know this is so annoying and nobody truly cares and I won't ever be fulfilled with the comfort anyone can give me. I need a friend and at that a real friend but I'm so done with expecting that of someone. I tried so hard to be there for her, and it wasn't enough. I'll never be enough, not even when I am trying my very hardest. I'm so hopeless at this point. All that philosophical bullshit we talked about together and mantras we had believed it was important to live by, I have no hope for them whatsoever. Every day it gets worse. I was so excited for this time of year, it's my favourite, and now I just wish I wasn't here. While everyone else is having fun, I'll be at home feeling lonely writing sad poetry, watching TV if I feel I am happy enough to enjoy it. I really just can't do this anymore.
The Faulted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:08 AM   #2
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: I don't know how to be apart of society

Hey
De we know each other yet? You seem familiar to me...

Any ways, sound like you just ended a pretty tight relationship huh? See the thing is that is how life kinda is. Until you meet the right one. For what ever reason the two of you were not meant to be together. At least right now. Who knows maybe in the future things change for one or both of you

But every relationship you leave, changes both of you in some way. So take away from that what's good and learn about that ok? As time goes on you'll meet someone else and you can use some of those take always to remind you of what you likedor didn't in someone. It just takes time, sometimes a long time. Just the way it is

You write? Well why not post some of your poems so we can read them. It might seem scary to post them but also will openyou up to people to get to know you more. People might comment on them and maybe help you see something in a different perspective.

Either way seems like it's over whether you like it or not. Nothing you can do about that. So I'd get involved with something more positive and social. That will help you get outa this slump your in

Hope you do ok

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote