Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 31st, 2016, 06:28 PM   #1
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Why does death and violence follow me?

I'm just tired of it. Feel like my life has just been through to fuckin much of it. If someone not been beating me, I'm fighting, someone's dying. This past Friday night a friend of mine goes to a party a couple town away. He's 15, gets into it with an 18 year old and gets all jammed up. Pretty badly. Ended up in Boston really messed up bad. He died last night. I'm just fuckin sick of this shit
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:05 PM   #2
Drewboyy
Member++

Drewboyy's Forum Picture

Name: Drew
Default Re: Why does death and violence follow me?

If you live in a dangerous area then yeah that happens and it sucks, and it seems like you do. Same over here, a lot of my friends get put in the middle of gangs even though they try their hardest to stay away from it. I've gotten extremely close calls with getting mugged but I get lucky with cops turning the corner. So maybe death and violence doesn't follow you but you're stuck in it?

Drew here! Iʻm very open so enjoy! Don't forget what's up ^^

I have a bad case of being an attention seeker

PM me at any time to talk about whatever you want, I'm always happy with it
Drewboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:15 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

It's not really a gang thing. But it can be dangerious I guess. That is how it is. It's just senseless. Feels like it never ends. He was a really nice kid to. He didn't do anything wrong. his family's people. They don't deserve this. Nobody does. I just don't get why god lets bad shit happen to good people
Old October 31st, 2016, 08:48 PM   #4
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

I'm so sorry JT, that's awful he had to die like that. Violence and death are inevitable, it just occurs more frequently/sooner for some than others. The best you can do is use your judgment and not put yourself in situations and environments where violence can break out easily, and watch out for the people you care about if they happen to get into situations like that. I'm here if you need to talk more bud

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:24 AM   #5
Ben7

Sorry to hear. It sucks to live in or near neighborhoods that have more violence like that, it can definitely be tough. I hope you stay safe!
Ben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:34 AM   #6
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Thanks guys. My neighborhood isn't to bad. We live next to a school so keeps a lot of shit away. Down a few houses it all changes though. But this didn't even happen in my town. He's from a neighboring town and went to a party in another town. That town sucks to begin with. Not that I'd avoid going there I wanted to go to the same party with him. But I wasn't allowed to go for whatever reason. I think that if I had gone I could of maybe prevented the end. Not that I'm this big tough guy but I do pretty good in those situations. I usually tip the scales some in shit like this.

So my friend Ethan 15, ended up drunk I guess stumbled in this other guy, who's 18. He didn't like it from what I'm told he smacked his head up on concrete floor of the barn there in. Some kids wanted to help after and helped him onto the couch and later drove him to the hospital, where they called the police. He was airlifted to Boston with severe head trauma. And his family was called. This was all last Friday night.

So in church Sunday those who hadn't known found out. He lives in the same town as the church we go to. So he's pretty well known. I knew he was in a fight but didn't know how bad it was till then. Makes me feel lucky after my fight last summer.

So Sunday am sometime his parents took him off life support and he died. He passed away with friends and family by his side. This is a huge tragedy for 2 families, 2 communities, and countless families connected to both guy's involved.

School has really sucked all week. It's like tha main topic of conversation all week. For me it's just another example how alcohol caused someone I knew or liked or what ever to die. Brings up so many unsettled emotions, it's hard to sort out the wreckage. (Someof you know what that means) But I'll get through that, I have to, the train can't just stop rolling, there's a schedule to keep.

He'll be missed a lot, was a great kid and well liked by many. His wake is today, funeral tomorrow. I'll be going to both, so are a lot of other kids. We're taking the day off from school, many are.

Seems people grieving find some solstice in having others who experiencedthe same loss close by. Also something new to me.

RIP Ethan Costello, you will be missed

http://patch.com/massachusetts/tewks...owell-party-da

http://www.currentobituary.com/member/obit/199926

https://www.gofundme.com/rip-ethan-costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_ View Post
I'm so sorry JT, that's awful he had to die like that. Violence and death are inevitable, it just occurs more frequently/sooner for some than others. The best you can do is use your judgment and not put yourself in situations and environments where violence can break out easily, and watch out for the people you care about if they happen to get into situations like that. I'm here if you need to talk more bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben7 View Post
Sorry to hear. It sucks to live in or near neighborhoods that have more violence like that, it can definitely be tough. I hope you stay safe!

Last edited by Just JT; November 4th, 2016 at 07:39 AM.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:35 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I am so sorry JT that things are going so bad and hard on you. I just recently lost a close friend too from a motorcycle accident. Life is not fair at times and hands out some tough punches at times. We need to just keep getting back up and dealing with the problem or incident and then move on. Hang in there buddy things will change.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote