Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2016, 12:26 AM   #1
Swiftie.13
Banned

Name: Skylar
Question I don't even know

Whenever I see someone skinny I wish it was me, I hate my body, whenever I look in the mirror I all I see is my big thighs, my stomach, and my double chin and they need to go away!! I feel so gross and ugly

I also have a skin disease that makes my skin super dry unless I lather myself with lotion

I use to not eat, then I got really sick and had stomach ulcers which made me throw up my water. I only lost 10 pounds in one week which to me really hurt because I know I could've done better

My mom caught in after getting sick for the 3rd time and now monaters my eating, I've gained back those 10 pounds I lost, but then I found our laxatives, and have been using them for the past couple weeks, they make my stomach hurt, but I feel better about myself after getting it out. I've lost 5 pounds so far, but I only have one laxative left... I know I'm going to stop eating... I don't want to but I physically can't help it, I always tell my friends that they are gorgeous no matter their size... When can I start following my own advice?

I'm currently 5' 1 1/2" and 107 lbs.
Old May 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM   #2
Bmble_B
Nice Poster

Bmble_B's Forum Picture

Name: Changed my mind
Default Re: I don't even know

Okay, I'm not that experienced with eating disorders so don't take my advice like it's from a professional, rather just someone trying to help. Now I do know how it feels to look in the mirror and simply hate what you see, at least 90% of teenagers have had that feeling at least once. Although I've lost weight by simply dieting and exercising, sure it may take longer, but it's worth it. Now look at what you're doing to yourself, you're doing more harm than good. The results you're seeing now are only temporary, for every pound you lose (with how you're doing it now) will beget at least one medical problem, guaranteed. Losing weight doesn't have to be painful at all, the best way is to restrict your calorie intake everyday, let's say you eat around...I don't know...2000 calories a day? You'd have to eat 1,500 calories a day (no less than 1,200) to lose weight. These are rough estimates though, go online to a fitness site which will help you calculate how much you should eat based on your height, weight, age, etc. There are safer and better ways to lose weight, I promise. You'll feel a lot better too that you did it the right way, and you'll be thanking yourself in the future that you're still healthy because you chose safe weight-loss methods.
Best of Luck

I wonder what the world would be like without cellphones.

Let's Dance In The Rain.

I'm Different :3
Old May 7th, 2016, 12:13 PM   #3
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Name: Xiao

You need eat less carb and exercise for lose weight.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:50 AM   #4
PatricaGonzales
Banned

Go for gyming and exercises.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM   #5
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricaGonzales View Post
Go for gyming and exercises.
Please don't post in threads with more than two months of inactivity (also, the OP is banned).

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Closed Thread