Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 27th, 2016, 03:09 PM   #1
Periphery
Professional Spivak

Periphery's Forum Picture

Default I'm so lost

So yeah, this'll probably be me just ranting about my life and stuff.

So allot of you may have noticed how I've been posting less, and well allot of my posts are day 0 posts. The past few weeks have been really hard on me. I really feel like I'm reaching a breaking point and I hate this so much. My mood has been extremely unstable lately and honestly I don't even know why.

I've been feeling worse and worse and worse. I'm pretty much nervous all day and I'm extremely sensitive to it. I've been really unstable and I can't control my own mood and anger anymore. One moment I can feel amazing and happy and the other it all crashes and then I can't think about anything that's good anymore. I've been having allot of suicidal thoughts lately and tbh they're getting worse whenever my mood crashes and they linger for ages.

I often feel extremely scared, causing me to get allot of trouble breathing properly. I feel really isolated, it's hard to describe honestly. It's like I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean and there is no way out. At times my urges I get extreme urges to self harm and I just want them to go away.

Now, recently I have gotten a therapist and I'm too scared to tell her about these things. I know I should and all that but I'm not an open person. Tbh it's taking me allot of effort typing this out.

I just feel like there is no hope left for me and tbh I hate life. I'm done with everything. I often feel like I just want to run away and get hit by a car.I often feel like a failure and I fuck up allot. In school I am a completely different person, I turn into a massive asshole who insults everyone, laughs with things I shouldn't laugh at and when home I turn into an extremely sensitive scared person with 0 self esteem. I don't know who I am anymore, I feel so lost. My emotions are all over the place and I really can't describe them at all.

I guess this is the end of my post, just had to vent really

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Periphery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Default Re: I'm so lost

Brammmmm I am so sorry you feel like this!!! First things first, Jack is always here for you should you need him!! Whether that is to rant or ask for advice or whatever I'm here

Have you thought about meds for the mood swings? I know there are reasons why getting them would be difficult for you but my sister is on them and they work great! Other than that maybe work on managing your mood swings? I am not too sure how to do this without meds though buddy!!

Pleaseeeeee tell your therapist!!! She won't judge you and she's there to help!! You will feel so relieved when you do tell her and she can help

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM   #3
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

I seriously almost cried reading this Bram, I really hate that you're going through this and I have been through a similar time. I wish I would have found VT then - I think I would have benefited from finding other people to talk to going through similar things and getting that extra support. Any time you need to talk I'm here for you, if you want advice or to vent or even just need a distraction. Tell your therapist, that's what she is there for and she can't help if you don't tell her what's going on. It is hard to open up at first, especially since you haven't known her long, but just do it when you are ready and she won't judge you. I'm here for you always, things will get better bud you just have to keep trying.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2016, 05:37 AM   #4
Periphery
Professional Spivak

I have allot of trouble talking to my therapist. The problem here is that she's my neigbhour and that we go skiing with her and that just makes it worse. I'm afraid she'll tell my parents about my suicidal thoughts if I tell her and I don't want that. I simply can't open up to her, I try but I'm just not able to.

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:50 AM   #5
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

So that means you knew her before she became your therapist? As you see her more you'll get more comfortable opening up to her. Anything you tell her is confidential - she won't tell your parents just because she knows them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old October 30th, 2016, 01:48 AM   #6
Periphery
Professional Spivak

The thing is, I have allot of trouble trusting people. Like there are maybe 3-4 people I actually tell about how I feel and yeah. I'm a very reserved person in general so I have allot of trouble opening up to people.

-Marilyn Manson

-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Old October 30th, 2016, 09:55 AM   #7
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

I can relate to that. What I did with my counselor was just open up a little at a time, not get everything out at once. By doing that you can gradually build up a trust with her. After seeing her for a while I'm sure it will get easier for you.

Quote:
Quote:
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:15 AM   #8
Periphery
Professional Spivak

I really feel like I'm getting to the point where I won't be able to smile anymore. I have suicidal thoughts daily and I often just want to run away from home and just get hit by a car honestly. I'm only getting worse and I know when I get to that point where I won't be able to smile anymore I'll just be in a constant numb state. I drive to school by bicycle every day and the traffic is making it all worse for me. I have allot of problems trusting people and I feel like I hurt everyone who wants to help me.

-Marilyn Manson

-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:04 AM   #9
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Again I know how that feels... when I'd go out months ago the traffic would be really hard for me too. Could you ride with anyone to school?

I'm here anytime you need help, and I will smile for you until you can do it yourself.

Quote:
Quote:
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:30 AM   #10
Periphery
Professional Spivak

I actually ride to school with 2 people, that doesn't make it easier for me though. My self esteem is at an all time low again and I feel like I'm breaking down completely. I'm leaving on a vacation tomorrow and I'm dreading it.

Honestly, I'm highly suicidal. I feel like I barely have anything left and I'm only here for 1 reason. I'm scared I may lose what is keeping me somewhat sane and just the thought of ending up alone makes me extremely scared and anxious. I feel so worthless and just hate everything about myself

-Marilyn Manson

-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~

Last edited by Periphery; November 1st, 2016 at 04:24 PM.