Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM   #1
EssentialAspiration
Junior Member+

Default I can't stop eating

I don't think I have an eating disorder but wasn't really sure where to post this so feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

I'll not go into detail and talk all emotional I'll just keep it simple.
I used to be really fat. Then I slimmed down through no effort of my own it just happened naturally (puberty I guess).
I'm quite a confident guy in most aspects so me being slim makes sense because I feel great when I am and I like the way I look and I feel good.

Recently I've been gaining weight. It's visible and I can't stand it. But I tell myself I'm going to sort it out and i don't.

My eating is getting really bad. It's 2am and I've just eaten a full packet of biscuits despite having eaten plenty already throughout my day. I keep doing this and I hate it.

I hate the way it makes me feel the way it makes me look. But really I hate myself because I just can't stop doing it it's like I have no self control.

I don't know what I'm looking for by posting this maybe I just need to vent. Anybody have any advice or in a similar situation or been there would be great to hear from you.

Thanks
EssentialAspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2016, 03:29 PM   #2
Madison519

Name: Maddie
Default Re: I can't stop eating

Is there anything happening in your life that is creating anxiety? School, parents, relationships? Sometimes, compulsive eating is tied to anxiety. I know.....it's happened to me and it can be hard to break the cycle. You may want to talk to your parents or doctor about it. Good luck to you!
Madison519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2016, 07:15 PM   #3
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+

Default Re: I can't stop eating

Exercising is more affective then dieting. Keep eating how you are eating now, and just try exercising. It makes a difference, believe me!
Godsdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote