Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:08 AM   #61
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

I guess I'm happy. I know I shouldn't let what one person thinks right change who I want to be but for some reason it is
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM   #62
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander_ View Post
I guess I'm happy. I know I shouldn't let what one person thinks right change who I want to be but for some reason it is
Kinda weird how we feel the need to be accepted by someone huh?
Even someone who's suposed to always be accepting, and abusive
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 08:19 PM   #63
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

I guess it's kind of sad I would even want his acceptance after what he's done to me
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:41 PM   #64
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander_ View Post
I guess it's kind of sad I would even want his acceptance after what he's done to me
Actually it's pretty common. Many abusers are very manipulative that way. And they know you want their acceptance and approval. That's how they operate. Many victims also usually feel guiltjy for turning them in, which they shouldn't, but also a kinda affection sometimes. I know that sounds really strange for some people but it's true. Especially when there's a "close" relationship like family involved
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 12:48 AM   #65
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

I guess thats true since he's my brother and I've always looked up to him
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 07:47 AM   #66
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

It's a process bro. I'd suggest you get to someone, like a professional counselor or what ever, and try and talk this through. Not something you should go it alone. I'd say it's pretty hard either way, but it's easier with someone to talk with. Forums are pretty good support, chat about stuff, what you got happenings a bit more that that ya no?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:23 AM   #67
Hadlye
New Member
 
Hadlye's Forum Picture
 
Name: Hadlye
Join Date: August 21, 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

OMG! This is bad. I really don't understand what is wrong with that human being. You should really take actions against this.

Life is a dream. Don't wake up.
Hadlye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 01:23 AM   #68
Hadlye
New Member
 
Hadlye's Forum Picture
 
Name: Hadlye
Join Date: August 21, 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

I don't believe that such people even exists.

Life is a dream. Don't wake up.
Hadlye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 06:40 AM   #69
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

So the charges got dropped against my brother. The police decided I was lying about all of this and now there's not enough evidence against him
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:01 AM   #70
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander_ View Post
So the charges got dropped against my brother. The police decided I was lying about all of this and now there's not enough evidence against him
Really?
They said that to you, that you lied?
That seems really strange they'd say that. They know evidence can not be there cause if you shower you wash it all off. I know that, but to say you lied...
Didn't you say he confessed to?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:20 AM   #71
Dalcourt
Moderator
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander_ View Post
It was hard having to tell the police exactly what happened. I felt like I was having to relive it again. But he's been arrested. Actually he pretty much turned himself in
He turned himself in on the 11th and now nearly two weeks later the charges are dropped cuz they say you are lying that's weird. And police doesn't have to decide anything at all after that time it should be all with the lawyers and DA by this time. I know cuz I go through a similar case myself.
Didn't you get any medical examination when you went to the police with your parents? Cuz that's the usual procedure. And even if you had showered they should have been able to detect you had sexual intercourse and since your profile says you are only 13 it would be very likely that it was from the rape and nothing else.

So yeah were do you live if I might ask that question?
And what did your parents say to that? They believed you and went to the police with you...so how do they feel about it?
Likes: (1)
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 08:33 AM   #72
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

@Peanut_ is right here @zander. Not sure if you have the facts mixed up or confused or maybe there just not coming out right. But something seems out of place here. Would be good of you to maybe explain it better or more of your looking for suport here. We'd like to help the best we can, but seems like the story is off a bit.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM   #73
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Sorry I was angry and confused and should have explained better when I posted that. What I meant by turned himself in was that he didn't confess anything. He just turned himself in because he knew he was going to have a warrant for his arrest. The police never actually said I was lying. I was just angry and that's kind of what I felt like they were basically saying to me. All they would tell me is that there wasn't strong enough evidence to peruse the investigation anymore. They did an examination but nothing was ever said to me about it after.

My parents didn't like the decision, but they trust that the police know what they are doing and stand behind there decision. They said that they are going to try and find my brother a place to live someplace else so there wont be any more issues between us.

I don't really want to say specifically where I live but I will say its a pretty small town in the US. Like less than 1000 people small
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2016, 10:15 PM   #74
Dalcourt
Moderator
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Don't wanna know where you live just asked cuz I wanted to know whether it USA or another place cuz laws are different.

So guess you are in the same boat as me then. You can't do anything about your rapist being free and enjoying his live.
If you don't feel like insisting on fighting for your right together with your family I guess there's nothing that can be done.
Either insist on justice or accept he gets away with it...
That's your decision.
Can't help you with that. Maybe other members here cangive you any better tips..as for me no offence but since the whole thing is quite triggering for me I won't discuss the subject with you anymore.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2016, 06:09 PM   #75
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

@zander I think he was only asking you so to get an understanding of the laws where you live. Also, from my experience, there are ways the law can arrest and convict with less that physical evidence found from a physical exam. The police should know that. But like what was said, that's your choice, along with your parents, how you handle it.

If I read between the lines here seems like there's been some family conversation about all this. So your brother, has he admitted to what he's done to your parents in any way? Seems like there musta been some discussion as he's moving somewhere else. Is this like a residential,program to get help? Or like a friend or families home?

I home there aren't any other kids your age there. Especially if your parents are aware of what your brother did. Cause if he hurts them, there could be some legal shit they could get into a shit ton of legal hurt from that.

Just saying...
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2016, 06:47 PM   #76
Zander_
Junior Member
 
Name: Zander
Join Date: August 8, 2016
Age: 15
Gender: Transgender FtM*
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

So its been a while. My brother hasn't admitted to anything. My parents want to separate us because I've been accusing my brother about things and their starting to think I might be making it up (at least thats what I think. They haven't actually said that to me)

So my parents have given me a choice of either continuing to live with them and force my brother out or having me move in with an aunt and uncle in a different town for a while while my brother works on finding himself a job and his own place to live. I'm torn on what to do. I like the idea of getting out of a small town moving to a big city but I dont know if I want to leave all my friends and parents. And would that just give my brother the satisfaction of getting away with what he did?
Zander_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:01 AM   #77
Kacchon
Member++
 
Kacchon's Forum Picture
 
Name: Rev
Join Date: January 25, 2013
Location: United States
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 9
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander_ View Post
So its been a while. My brother hasn't admitted to anything. My parents want to separate us because I've been accusing my brother about things and their starting to think I might be making it up (at least thats what I think. They haven't actually said that to me)

So my parents have given me a choice of either continuing to live with them and force my brother out or having me move in with an aunt and uncle in a different town for a while while my brother works on finding himself a job and his own place to live. I'm torn on what to do. I like the idea of getting out of a small town moving to a big city but I dont know if I want to leave all my friends and parents. And would that just give my brother the satisfaction of getting away with what he did?
Like you said, don't do anything that would let your brother off after doing what he did. You need to keep explaining to your parents so they know, including the death threats he gave you.

[ PM me // VM me ]
Kacchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2016, 03:13 PM   #78
jxxx_z
Member
 
Name: Jake
Join Date: September 11, 2016
Location: UK
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Get help... You need to be safe, go to authorities
jxxx_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:07 PM   #79
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+
 
Join Date: October 20, 2016
Location: The earth
Gender: Female
Default Re: I don't know what to do anymore

That is horrible!! Don't give into his threats, tell ur parents!!! It could get much worse then what it is right now. You deserve to be treated better then this
I'll be praying for you
Godsdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org