Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 14th, 2016, 04:50 PM   #1
Reece L
Junior Member+

Reece L's Forum Picture

Name: Reece
Location: United Kingdom, originally from al-raqqah aka raqqa!
Default How to beat the bully.

Smile. ! Don't be frustrating over the bullies. Sure they can be t--ts sometimes. BUT, they Are attractive to you attention. The more they annoy you, and you get angry, the more they adore it, I learnt this by smiling. But been bullied led me to doing Booz, and drugs, like legal highs. But there not a answer. To beat a bully, smile. And ignore them, they used to insult my dead uncle. I smiled. And laughed at every comment they made. Eventually they gre old of me and left me alone. Why? Because bullies want you to react. They want your anger. I attacked a bully once, so bad, I hospitalised them when I was at my old school I got kicked out of.i got sentenced to 10 weeks yot (youth offending team) and 90 hours unpaid council work. Everyday. Violence is >NOT< the answer. Just smile. Be happy, even if they try and use a dead family member as there last result to tease you. In my school, I'm actually friends with the bullies now. But I got kicked out of my old school, and sent to the school where, I became friends, with bullies. Bullies can be nasty, but once they give up on you, show them friendship. And I bet you, 70%, they will apologise. Some bullies are just Lonely, and have no friends, or make friends with bullies, who are the same, or, they just take hatred out in anyone. Just show Freindship. And I maybe even getting together with the one of the old bullies, as he is gay, and so am I. You see, not all are bad, you need to bring there good side out. And show yours.

Gay, and proud.

MAKE LGBT LEGAL, ALL OVER THE >WORLD<!
Reece L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2016, 12:02 AM   #2
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

Default Re: How to beat the bully.

Great advice! Turning the other cheek is in my opinion the ultimate defense against those who want to put fear in your heart. Bullies are just looking to inspire fear, and if you don't let them do it, then they know you are not going to give them that filthy pleasure they want. You reminded me of a quote from the Bible:

Matthew 5:38-44
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2016, 05:02 PM   #3
MaeFae
Banned

Name: Mae

Having dealt with a lot of bullies at school, the old phrase 'kill with kindness' really is true. As hard as it can be to smile through the abuse, once the bully thinks they aren't getting to you, they will back off. It can be rough, but remember people are there for you You got this!~
MaeFae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2016, 09:32 PM   #4
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

Good advice, Reece. I find it very difficult to befriend a bully, and I don't believe I've ever done it. I usually just walk away.

What about physical violence? I'm just not sure that I could be kind in that situation.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2016, 04:42 PM   #5
kyrocks03
Member++

Name: Kyle

I've been lucky because I haven't been bullied but I've seen it happen to others, and it seems to get a whole lot worse if you let them know it's getting to you, either by crying or responding. Unless it gets physical, then I think the solution is to stand up for yourself. The problem with that though is that you both still end up suspended.
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2016, 05:41 PM   #6
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Nice post Reece!!
I've also been a bully in my past, but I am not anymore. Not something I'm proud of at all. And what you say is completly true. Bullies are angry, scared, lonely people who simply don't know how to deal with those issues. They like others to feel the same emotions as themselves, so they are not alone, and can have empathy in some strange way, makes them feel better. And if you simply don't give them what they want, there's nothing for them to come at you for.

Violence, it's a huge part of my past. On many levels, all bad, all shit I wana forget about. Also not stuff I'm either proud of, or happy with. Being both the victim, and abuser, all I can say is just walk away, not out of fear, out of courage.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2016, 06:46 AM   #7
Reece L
Junior Member+

Reece L's Forum Picture

Name: Reece
Location: United Kingdom, originally from al-raqqah aka raqqa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Nice post Reece!!
I've also been a bully in my past, but I am not anymore. Not something I'm proud of at all. And what you say is completly true. Bullies are angry, scared, lonely people who simply don't know how to deal with those issues. They like others to feel the same emotions as themselves, so they are not alone, and can have empathy in some strange way, makes them feel better. And if you simply don't give them what they want, there's nothing for them to come at you for.

Violence, it's a huge part of my past. On many levels, all bad, all shit I wana forget about. Also not stuff I'm either proud of, or happy with. Being both the victim, and abuser, all I can say is just walk away, not out of fear, out of courage.
I agree brother! Me and my bully are now in a relationship and happy. He was always mad, and confused, he had a rough life, and. He was gay and scared to say anything. So he was bullying to keep him with freinds, and he was linked. The teachers don't know we're together, but some kids do. And none is now been bullied. It's like a win win situation. Bullies are now my freinds, and one of the bullies is my boyfriend. Mainly just smile, be happy and don't be angry, show a a smile every joke or comment they make to you, they bullied someone else. But when i walked up to the bully, they was nice to me and still been mean to other kids, offered them friendship. We was going out to the park, having fun.
They are now kind as anything, some kids are brought up due to having nothing to hold on. Some bully cause it makes em laugh. But down below, all humans feel bad, some Isis terriosts actually kill people and cry. The point is, show kindness, even when they kick you down mega hard, at the end, they will realise.... He's trying to be my friend, what the FUCK am I doing.

And I ain't gonna judge you as a ass hole or anything...if you bullied. I am a ex Christian....I still believe in God even tho I don't read or attend church. Yea I was violent to a few bullies when I let them get to me but I learnt... Attackin is not the answer... I bet your a kind kid. Sweet. Wonderful. You have hope. Feel that hope, and keep onto it and enjoy it. Even if you was violent. I'd still be your friend if you stabbed me. I'm a freind with someone who actually attacked me badly. Now we hang out n play together.

My point is brother...be happy and forget the past. Enjoy life. Even if you bullied people. Enjoy every second. Everone deserves more chances. I'm a freind with my mums X he was sentenced to 10 years for stabbing someone, (he got out when I was 15) and I adore my mums X as much as anything. And I'm (15.2) he was shocked. I cuddled and kissed him. And he was shocked to see me happy to see him. Because he thought id of hated him. Nope, everyone deserves chances.
Reece L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2016, 05:22 PM   #8
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

@Reece L Those are some kind words bro. Think we may have some things from our past in common. Your right, the past is the past, and is not to worry about. But still impacts is going forward. The difference is how we handle that.

Cool, I'm glad it all worked out like that for you, it put you in a good spot. A good spot to make a huge difference in other people's lives, set a trend, make a change in your circle or people you go to school with. Take advantage of that. You never know who's life will be impacted, and the hopeful positive outcome from that.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2016, 01:16 AM   #9
Shock96

Shock96's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

One thing I always tell people... control your own emotions. Don't get me wrong, it's easier said than done, especially if you don't have anyone you can confide in/get support from, but when you let other people effect your mood and actions, you give them power over you. That's not always bad, but if you allow toxic people power over you it will just go downhill. Be the master of your own mind!

I've been around the block a few times... feel free to check out my blog for info. If you want advice or someone to talk/vent to, I'm here!
Shock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM   #10
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+

I love this post!!! I agree with you 100%!!!
Godsdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote