Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 25th, 2016, 06:16 PM   #1
linus

Name: Linus

A recent post encouraged me to write that. My parents are divorced; last two weekends I spent with my father were very odd. We usually take baths together since I was a little kid; two weeks ago he get a bonner during the bath and I couldnt avoid look his cock, and, unexpectedly, I get a bonner too. I dont know why, I smiled with embarras to him and, saying nothing, he masturbated me and after that he masturbated himself. Last weekend, to my regret, I get a bonner again and hedid the same. He didn't forced to me to touch him at all. Simply he masturbated me till I cum and did the same on himself. I don't know if it's normal. I think not, but he has a girlfriend. I think it was my fault and perhaps he thought I wanted that. Fathers do these things? I'm a little shy and I don't dare to ask other boys. It's my fault?

In a old post here I read something similar to that. The boy told that his father said that he was teaching him to masturbate. Could be the same? I don't think cause his dad made to touch him. Perhaps my father thinks I like that. I'm very confused. Have anyone a similar experience? We're not a religious family, but dad is a good guy. If it's my fault, I ought to say to him something?

Last edited by Living For Love; May 26th, 2016 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Edit" button next time. ~Tiago
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2016, 08:55 PM   #2
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Re: Why my dad does such things?

I'm living with a single dad and we took baths or showers together when I was s kid, sometimes. Not anymore since I started puberty, though. Still we see each other naked and stuff of course and of course we have seen each others boners or walking in on each other masturbating or having sex such things just happened.
We laugh and apologise and that's it.
However my Dad would never touch my penis or do anything sexual and I would not want him to, either.
For me this whole situation feels kinda wrong but maybe others can tell you different.
But honestly it doesn't really matter, how I or others feel about. If you feel uncomfortable with it talk to him about it, it's about you and your dad...so first of all it is about what you want or not. I wouldn't say it's your fault, getting boners is just something that happens, so no you didn't do anything wrong but just talk to your dad about how you feel about the situation and ask why he did it or thought you wanted it.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2016, 09:40 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I agree with peanut above. Many families have different lifestyles and norms, and immnot going to share mine here, it's yiur thread. But I will say, in many places, this would be considered some type of sexual abuse of a child. That does not mean that it is, only saying that it sounds like it.
If someone is guna "teach" someone about how to JO, my experience it's usually a brother or something.

Again, I'm not here to judge, I've had some twisted things happen in my past, some were ok and some were not, so the "normal" is going to be your call
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2016, 09:32 AM   #4
cartmanbra

cartmanbra's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel

I would Talk to dad. It's not the normalest thing, but if you are comfortable with this, then I probably think there is not problem. If you are not, then I would talk to him and let him not to do that any more.
cartmanbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2016, 03:32 AM   #5
kevenity

kevenity's Forum Picture

Name: Keven

I don't think that's a healthy thing to do with a parent. Teaching about it is one thing but actually performing it not once but twice is quite disturbing to me. You can do whatever you want but I highly suggest you don't let this escalate into something else. Your father could be locked up if this were to be reported and break your family apart. I don't think bathing with your dad is a problem but touching is too much imo.
kevenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2016, 03:27 AM   #6
Tim987

Just tell him you dont want him to anymore

Oh deary me sorry
Tim987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2016, 10:31 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

That is sexual abuse in my book no doubts in my mind it is not at all normal. Maybe the baths when you were small but not after like 9 years old in my eyes. You need to tell your mom.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:58 PM   #8
Gabe_Is_Confused

Name: Gabe

I would find help. A dad should NOT do that at all! I nearly cringed at your description of the incident. Tell your mom, or any other trustworthy adult.
Gabe_Is_Confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2016, 10:46 AM   #9
Cadanance00
Awesome Poster

Cadanance00's Forum Picture

Name: Kayden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe_Is_Confused View Post
I would find help. A dad should NOT do that at all! I nearly cringed at your description of the incident. Tell your mom, or any other trustworthy adult.
^^This wholeheartedly. He's going to lose visitation priveleges over that.

~Caen

"You are wise, van Helsing, for one who has not yet lived one life."
-Count Dracula
Cadanance00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2016, 11:26 PM   #10
WhoWhatWhen

WhoWhatWhen's Forum Picture

This is pretty disgusting and not normal. Tell an adult you trust immediately or at least talk it over with him.

Be young. Be dope. Be proud.
WhoWhatWhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2016, 12:39 AM   #11
GeneralSkrubz

GeneralSkrubz's Forum Picture

Name: Shane

Yeaaahh, lets be clear. He is an adult, you are underage, that is technically rape. Not to mention Incest. Soooo, this should NOT being happening, this is, a NO.

Im just Wattpad and Panic! Trash Wattpad: Shanesthatwriter
GeneralSkrubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2016, 06:23 PM   #12
presh jasper
Junior Member+

Name: emy

First of all its nt ur fault ok. Now if u dont like it u could talk to ur dad about it in a good respectfull manner no one dat he'll get angry and pounds on u. We all need u to be urself. BE BRAVE

am 15, open to any conversation PM me if you wana chat or discuss any thing it doesn't matter
presh jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:15 AM   #13
Xman31

Name: Xavier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe_Is_Confused View Post
^^

Chum thats seriously cringe worthy. "Then he masturbated me until i cum" Dude. Ur dad took this WAYYY to far. I understand how some people are close enough with their dad to be able to see each naked during puberty but doing something like jackin u off is sexual abuse. If I were you I would stop being free around your dad. (He might be sexually attracted to you :/ ) Don't let him touch you. In fact have a serious conversation about whats wrong because that is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past the normal line.
Xman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 03:11 AM   #14
Bloo

Name: Blu

This is incredibly wrong on many levels. But it could have FAR worse implications. I can't make assumptions, but this could lead to other sexual acts if not reported immediately. This is not a safe environment mentally or physically for any adolescent. Not only is this wrong on a moral/parental level, it is wrong on legal level. This IS considered sexual abuse and molestation and you should report it or tell a trusted adult.
Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:45 AM   #15
KITHP

Name: Kitty
Arrow Re: Why my dad does such things?

Just wondering did you ever get help? talk to him? talk to someone trusted like a counselor about it?
KITHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2016, 01:58 AM   #16
Shock96

Shock96's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

You need to tell an adult you trust about this-- soon. You getting an erection is normal when exposed to a sexual situation like that, and is nothing to be ashamed about, but that is the only normal thing about that situation. Just because you got an erection does not mean that you were enjoying the situation, that you asked for it, or that you wanted it.

Let me make one thing extremely clear... this is NOT your fault. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Your dad is supposed to be someone you can rely on and trust, and through these actions, whether you feel this way or not, he has proven that he is not someone you should trust. Parents teach their kids *about* masturbation, they do not teach them to masturbate.

You have said that you don't want to do this, and it's likely that if you don't tell someone, it will only get worse in the future. I don't recommend talking to your dad about it, I think you should tell another adult you can trust. A teacher, school counselor, your mom, or even a random police officer. Your dad has proven that he is not an adult capable of handling this situation.

I can't say this enough, so I'm going to say it again... this is not your fault, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Please tell someone so that this can stop.

I am here to talk to if you want other advice or have any questions... let me know if there is anything I can answer to help you through this. Hang in there.

Matt

I've been around the block a few times... feel free to check out my blog for info. If you want advice or someone to talk/vent to, I'm here!
Shock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2016, 07:54 PM   #17
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+

OMG. That is extremely inappropriate. You need to report your dad. I know its hard to report someone that you love, but its for the best. You are too young for that anyway, and then for your dad to do it? Its just wrong.
You will be in prayers
Godsdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote