Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 31st, 2016, 06:41 AM   #21
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Default Re: How to hide bulge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Mojo View Post
I agree but I don't want to hurt their feelings by being too serious and saying no.
You did say it was uncomfortable, though. If you don't mind being "felt up" then there is no need to do anything but if you do then you can start by just explaining that is a private area and not for them to touch and if that doesn't work you have to be more assertive. Making them feel bad about what they're doing is one technique for making it stop.

You must not start down the road of it being your fault for "tempting them" by having a bulge. That's the same road that leads to the idea that if a girl wears a short skirt it's ok to stick your hand up it as it's clearly what she is hoping for! People need to be familiar with the principle it is ok to look but you only touch when invited to.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2016, 03:04 PM   #22
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

try briefs, compression shorts or a jock. if the kids are younger than you, better off being more discrete so they don't see the full outline of your penis especially if you get an erection. also might not be the best idea to let 12 year boys touch you, could be misconstrued easily that you're taking advantage of someone younger. if you're with friends or other boys your age that's different so if you don't to hide it then it shouldn't matter. be smart and safe for your sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZulu View Post
I personally don't hide it and in fact don't even think about it.

I'm a guy and I have a visible bump around my crotch area, just like all other guys do. I see it as the equivalent of a woman and her breasts. There ain't much that a woman can do about her breasts sticking out, just like there isn't much that I can do about having a bulge.

It is natural, it is part of being a guy.
if the OP was 14, yeah not as big a deal since they're all about the same age. but the age difference can be 4 years, and boys and girls that young don't need to see his erection if if he can't help getting one, or be touching it either. i remember being around 1o or 11 and we pretended to hit each other in the groin so we could get a feel of each others penis.

Posts merged. Please use the "edit" button next time.

Last edited by City Kid; September 1st, 2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: double post
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:05 AM   #23
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjones View Post
if the OP was 14, yeah not as big a deal since they're all about the same age. but the age difference can be 4 years, and boys and girls that young don't need to see his erection if if he can't help getting one, or be touching it either. i remember being around 1o or 11 and we pretended to hit each other in the groin so we could get a feel of each others penis.
But you wouldn't expect a feamel school teacher to try to hide the fact she has breasts just because the students spend too much time looking at them.

Also, we've just had the olympics. Did the swimmers refrain from wearing a speedo because children might be watching?

Of course you don't expect to parade around in overtly sexual clothing in front of young children - no fishnets or tiny posing pouches - but when coaching sports wearing the usual clothing for the sport concerned is fine.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2016, 11:43 AM   #24
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
But you wouldn't expect a feamel school teacher to try to hide the fact she has breasts just because the students spend too much time looking at them.

Also, we've just had the olympics. Did the swimmers refrain from wearing a speedo because children might be watching?

Of course you don't expect to parade around in overtly sexual clothing in front of young children - no fishnets or tiny posing pouches - but when coaching sports wearing the usual clothing for the sport concerned is fine.
those are good points. my comment was more directed to the touching, sorry i wasn't clear. btw, i wear a speedo on the beach and don't think it's inappropriate, my friends do too, but i wouldn't allow anyone to publicly touch me.
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2016, 10:59 AM   #25
chasechris63

Name: Chase

Try compression shorts
chasechris63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2016, 04:44 PM   #26
vboy
Member++

vboy's Forum Picture

You might wanna consider wearing trunks or something g under ur swim shorts that might help. And Mabey experiment with different kinds of underwear. Sadly this is a problem that has a different solution for everyone. But I found that these underwear "briefs" hold everything in place nicely and help keep things concealed. As for the grabbing

Somone grabbing ur junk is just messed up.

Im 18 Gay and willing to talk about anything
ANYTHING
just send a pm and i will reply

My Diary
vboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2016, 12:27 AM   #27
Cool Mojo
Junior Member+

Cool Mojo's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler

Thank you all for the responses. I have told them to watch what they're doing. It's still happens but not as severe as before. Hopefully they can make progress.
Cool Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 12:14 PM   #28
ThomasD

ThomasD's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas

I heard before u can use a special tape(owch) to tape it to your leg.sounds strange but I'm sure i heard it somewhere.
ThomasD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2016, 08:10 PM   #29
LFox96
Banned

Name: Logan

If you really want to hide your bulge you need to get some compression shorts or boxer briefs. They tend to hold things in a little bit tighter so that you don't have to worry about it showing. There really isn't anything wrong with having a bulge considering almost every guy has them lol.
LFox96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 03:36 AM   #30
jake97aus

Name: Jake

Just explain to them that it hurts and that it's dangerous to be doing that! I'm sure if they understand why you said no it wouldn't really hurt their feelings
jake97aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:15 AM   #31
Jthompson
Member++

Name: Weller

Compression shorts will hold everything down.
Jthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:35 AM   #32
acerjg17

acerjg17's Forum Picture

Name: Logan

If you ask them to stop and they dont

Compression Shorts for bball

Jammer for swimming either by itself or under your board shorts
acerjg17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 02:46 PM   #33
Hurricane932000
Junior Member+

Hurricane932000's Forum Picture

For sports i wear compression shorts and it totally helps keep the bulge down especially if i get boned and for swimming i wear briefs that also helps me with support.

Florida guy, 16, into having fun and living the dream, straight but very curious.
Hurricane932000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:16 PM   #34
football1124

football1124's Forum Picture

I would wear compression shorts. Always works for me

19 - Gay
PM me to chat
football1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2016, 10:24 PM   #35
Daniel4
Member++

Name: dan

ya just wear a jock. Best underwear you should have for sports .
Daniel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:29 PM   #36
NoahNoah
Member+

Name: Noah

i'd just try wearing a longer t shirt
NoahNoah is offline   Reply With Quote