Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 16th, 2016, 06:02 AM   #1
sweaterweather

Default Considering leaving the world behind

Post content has been deleted.

Last edited by sweaterweather; January 17th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.
sweaterweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 09:26 AM   #2
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Default Re: Considering leaving the world behind

You are absolutely capable of more than that! What has caused your meltdowns? Is it anger, or anxiety, or something else? I would let the psychiatrist know the medicine is not working if you haven't already. I know having no motivation sucks but it won't stay that way forever. If you find something that interests you (I remember you saying in your introduction thread that cosmetics interests you), do something with it. Find a job that involves an interest, experiment at home, keep yourself occupied so you are less apt to have negative thoughts. Best wishes for your improvement

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 01:02 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I think you need to contact your doctor and tell him that the medicines he gave you are not helping any. You need to also tell him how you are feeling and what is going on with you.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 05:29 PM   #4
XCVolvodriver

Name: James

I've been here before. I struggled with OCD, and it became so obsessive that I couldn't live a normal life. I also struggled with homosexual attractions, which sent me into a tailspin. I thought about suicide and how depressed I was sometimes (never too seriously). I understand.

You know who I relied on in those times? Jesus. He comforted me in those hard times and put my heart to rest. I was able to share everything with Him, all of the things that pulled me down everyday, and I found forgiveness no matter what. Friends and family fail us, but He never does. Several times, I have opened my Bible in a bought of unhappiness or depression, and the first verse that I see applies in every way to the feelings that I am having. Give it a try, and I promise that He won't disappoint you. Just say, "Jesus, I know that I have done wrong, but I ask you to give me a second chance. Please come into my heart Lord and help me through this really tough time. Amen." You are priceless and deserve to be loved. Never let anyone tell you differently! He is your reason to go on.
XCVolvodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2016, 03:37 PM   #5
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCVolvodriver View Post
I've been here before. I struggled with OCD, and it became so obsessive that I couldn't live a normal life. I also struggled with homosexual attractions, which sent me into a tailspin. I thought about suicide and how depressed I was sometimes (never too seriously). I understand.

You know who I relied on in those times? Jesus. He comforted me in those hard times and put my heart to rest. I was able to share everything with Him, all of the things that pulled me down everyday, and I found forgiveness no matter what. Friends and family fail us, but He never does. Several times, I have opened my Bible in a bought of unhappiness or depression, and the first verse that I see applies in every way to the feelings that I am having. Give it a try, and I promise that He won't disappoint you. Just say, "Jesus, I know that I have done wrong, but I ask you to give me a second chance. Please come into my heart Lord and help me through this really tough time. Amen." You are priceless and deserve to be loved. Never let anyone tell you differently! He is your reason to go on.
I'm not a religious guy, but agreeing to abide by the rules of Christianity can be very tough (ex. the homosexuality dilemma). Since the rules of your religion are the standard you hold yourself to, I can accept that even though I am not religious.

If you find happiness in your religion, then I'd say look deeper into spirituality in general. Buddhist meditation practices have proven positive psychological effects and you don't have to be a Buddhist to try them.

Some people are comforted by logic and practical advice; and some by faith, emotion, etc.; and some even by both. You seem like you are comforted largely by faith. Realizing this and expanding your reach in religion will likely make you happier.

I like to think of praying as "simulated conversation," a sort of pretend talk with someone. Of course, I don't believe it's real. If you do, though, then that's absolutely fine and will actually make the whole experience more effective, like talking to a good friend, or you might say a "Holy Father."

I hope you find happiness, my friend and that my advice is helpful.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2016, 08:44 AM   #6
Kawaii Bean

Kawaii Bean's Forum Picture

Name: Amani

I'm just going to tell you this. The only person who can lift you up is you. And if you can't believe that or refuse to take action on your current state then you won't have to worry about getting better, cause you never will thinking negatively. And this is coming from a girl who is 0% positive and 100% negative. Yes, I am a very negative and nasty person but I help people be the opposite so they won't have to feel as shitty as I do most of the time.
Kawaii Bean is offline   Reply With Quote