Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 20th, 2016, 04:56 AM   #41
BravoZulu
Junior Member+

Name: Jason
Default Re: how much cum when you ejaculate?

It really depends on how much I have jacked off for before hand. If I jack off for just 5 or 10 minutes, I won't cum that much, probably just a teaspoon at the most. If I have a good session (which is hardly ever) where I go for 40 minutes or more, I will cum a lot and it will be a lot more watery.
BravoZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 04:21 PM   #42
Falcons_11
Awesome Poster

I don't squirt that much yet maybe less than a tablespoon.
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2016, 06:43 AM   #43
Poontang King117
Member+

Name: Damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrain01 View Post
My friend said if he's having sex with someone on a regular basis he masturbates pretty much daily. If he's not having sex with anyone he tries to only masturbate once a week so he can make a huge load
This is what I do!
Poontang King117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 07:01 PM   #44
JHardy9

about one and a half tablespoon on average
JHardy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2016, 09:01 PM   #45
RyderIsAMonster
Junior Member+

RyderIsAMonster's Forum Picture

Name: Ryder.

This is concerning news to me. Are you sure the average is only one tablespoon? Oftentimes I decide not to jerk off simply because the amount of semen I produce is too much to be worth the cleanup unless I'm really in the mood. I feel like I cum closer to four or five tablespoons. Do you have any sources?

I whispered your name and the wind of night took your voice away.
RyderIsAMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2016, 04:01 AM   #46
Hermes
Awesome Poster

I don't remember specific URLS off the top of my head but the last time I Googled this the average reported by labs that do semen analysis was 3.7ml with a range of 1.8ml to 7.5ml.

For reference, here in the UK a standard teaspoon, as used as a medicine measure, is 5ml and a tablespoon is 15ml.

As you can see there is already a disrepency between what the labs are reporting and what people are estimating. For what it is worth estimating liquid quantity when spread out is hard - it tends to look like there is more than there is.

So how much are you producing for it to be a problem? How many spurts? And how are you cleaning up? Perhaps there is a better way?
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2016, 09:06 AM   #47
RyderIsAMonster
Junior Member+

RyderIsAMonster's Forum Picture

Name: Ryder.

Usually four or five, but sometimes there can be more or less. It becomes a problem because it shoots at different heights unpredictably, cleanup can be north of five minutes with regular tissue paper. Between getting it off my chest, neck, and stomach, as well the smaller spurts that hit my legs, groin, or balls, I wouldn't consider jerking off to be convenient for me by any means. When I was younger I could go to the washroom or my bedroom for a few minutes and be done. Now due to masturbation taking much longer and the cleanup being rather draconian, my masturbation habits are to a minimum. I haven't read all the responses, but I know I can't be the only one. It seems the longer I go, or if I edge, there seems to be more but I haven't done any testing or anything to provide evidence for that claim.

I whispered your name and the wind of night took your voice away.
RyderIsAMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2016, 08:39 AM   #48
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderIsAMonster View Post
Usually four or five, but sometimes there can be more or less...
That doesn't sound excessive to me, just a case of having a decent man-sized load. I read one of your other posts in which you mentioned trying to catch it and failing and I suspect what has happenned is that whatever worked when you were less developed and didn't produce as much is no longer working for you. Really there are two ways forward:

1. If containing the mess is really important to you then you'll need to work on how you do that. The most obvious way would be to put the cloth, tissues or watever you are using on the bed alongside you and when you get close, roll into your side and aim your dick directly into them pointing slighly downwards and pretty much at point-blank range. That way you can't really miss. That does require you to concentrate on aiming, though, something which I find to be an unwelcome distraction.

2. I think you would probably have more fun, though, by doing just the opposite. Orgasm tends to take over anyway so decide not to resist that in any way. When you're ready to cum and you feel yourself going over the edge just willingly give in to the sensation. No last minutes tissue grabbing, just let it happen and enjoy every sensation. Afterwards, cleaning up won't necessarily take you any less time but when you look at the "mess" instead of seeing it as failure of your attempt to contain it, and therefore having negative feelings, you can see it as evidence of the pleasure you have just experienced and, if there is a lot, you can feel good about having reached the stage of development you have - something much more positive.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2016, 08:46 AM   #49
Space Delta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1214 View Post
So I've read that an average amount of cum is about 1 tablespoon's worth. I haven't actually like measured, but I don't think I cum nearly as much as a tablespoon. I guess it also has to do with how much time has built up between ejaculations too.

In any case, I don't think I cum a lot, and I'm curious to know how much other guys cum.

It all comes down to genetic factors and to the time between wanks. I usually cum around 7-12ml (1-2 teaspoons). The volume of my cum has increased during the past months and it will increase further because my cum is still not uniformly white. Also, I wank everyday so the volume remains nearly constant.

I'm 16, straight and willing to talk about anything. Drop in to chat, ask questions or just say hello!
Space Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:33 PM   #50
Justpassing12
Member+

I usually cum into a sock, or underwear, but when I do it onto my chest, if I had to guess it would be about a tablespoon and a half. It's a lot sometimes but it feels so good.

Hi! I'm Male|||17(I look young)|||Straight
I like to have a good convo or talk about anything, questions are my favorite. I enjoy meeting new people so message me anytime!
Justpassing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:54 PM   #51
RiHouse
Member+

Name: Riley

I can't speak for anyone else, but I cum heaps. like a lot. 9-10 thick, heavy spurts each time. I am pretty out of the ordinary though, so don't stress.
RiHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2016, 05:00 PM   #52
football1124

football1124's Forum Picture

I don't know exactly how much, but usually like 5-7 shots worth

19 - Gay
PM me to chat
football1124 is offline   Reply With Quote