Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:24 PM   #21
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does Masturbation decrease semen volume?

Thanks for the replies and one the last thing. For puberty people get a lot of erections, but for me I don't get any random erections, but I get erect when I masturbate.
CanadianCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:47 PM   #22
ashdaniel
Great Poster

ashdaniel's Forum Picture

Name: Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCheese View Post
Thanks for the replies and one the last thing. For puberty people get a lot of erections, but for me I don't get any random erections, but I get erect when I masturbate.
Still be patient, second you jerk off too often. Erection is do with the hormone level too. You just 13. There will be time you hate to have random erection.

Hi
I am Wayne.if you have any question or just want to chat feel free to pm me or add me.
ashdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM   #23
Snazzler
Junior Member+

Name: Brayden

If you ejaculate very often, your semen count will go down but will eventually replenish is what I have been told.
Snazzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2016, 09:05 PM   #24
jkringle

Name: James

I think it is important to note that, while your semen is thin, that is no indication to stop. Only stop if you want it to replenish, or if it hurts, otherwise feel free to continue.
jkringle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2016, 09:56 PM   #25
bruhh15

bruhh15's Forum Picture

Because you probably do it alot in one day. Or body only produced so much a day

Hey what's up? Pm me about anything very open and like to help people! Like to make music and do covers with my launchpad!
bruhh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 02:38 AM   #26
JayJay02

Name: Jason

It does for me after the second time in the day. There must be less of something in it becouse it doesn't taste of anything the 3rd time either.
JayJay02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 06:21 AM   #27
TimMyself
Banned

It will, if you plan on having sex 3 minutes later.
The average time for guys to have another orgasm is 17 minutes.
In the long term it will make more semen.
If you jack of everyday for a few months your body will be used to bake a new load every day. if you then wait a week, your load will be bigger. do not wait to long tho as old semen gets 'recycled' into new
TimMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 03:44 AM   #28
sam99

sam99's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

Not for the long run. It does secrease when you don't allow yourself to recoop after a session before the next but it won't affect the future
sam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 07:58 AM   #29
hairy palmer
Banned

Name: brad

yo man. abso fucken lutely not dude. at least thats what i reckon. ive been shootin for 3 yrs n if anything i shoot so much more now! i jerk off minimum of 14 times a week n i shoot hella loads everytime n even more when i edge! minimum of 7 to 8 strong spurts everytime...minimum!!! have u tried edging if u want more cum?
hairy palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2016, 11:59 PM   #30
RiHouse
Member+

Name: Riley

Yes it does decrese it. Your body can only carry so much at one time.
RiHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2016, 01:26 PM   #31
Jacob12
Junior Member+

no it makes more in like two minutes after ejaction
Jacob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2016, 08:21 PM   #32
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Hermes I got one question, I can't even get erect randomly. I only get erect when I masturbate, but when I think something hot or just look at a hot photo I don't even get erect. Is there something wrong with me?
Bear in mind I am not a doctor or a psychologist but a couple of possible explanations comes to mind:

1. Stress, or guilt.

Erections, either spontaneous or due to sexy thoughts tend to happen more easily if you are relaxed and not under a lot of stress. Can you think of anything that is causing you stress? Have you suddenly been given a religious lecture about erotic thoughts?

2. Antidepressants

Antidepressants, especially a type called selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are known to cause various sexual side effects: everything from just not being quite as horny or as easy to turn on all the way through to having no interest in anything sexual and not even been able to orgasm. Might this be an explanation.

According the to the UK NHS people can get used to the SSRIs and the sex drive can start to come back again.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016, 01:01 AM   #33
bfldworker

bfldworker's Forum Picture

Name: Jim

Yeah it does. You need to let your body build the sperm level back up.
bfldworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016, 08:01 AM   #34
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
Every time when I ejaculate, I notice my semen is watery and thin, while usually my semen is thick and sticky. Today I ejaculated and barely any semen came out. Does masturbation really decrease semen volume? Also in puberty, is it normal not to ejaculate that much semen for early puberty?
Depending on the frequency of your ejaculations as to how much you put out each time. If you are a frequent masturbator then your semen will vary in consistency, maybe even begin to thin out between ejaculations. Your body needs time to rebuild its supply and that takes a small amount of time, but if you dont give your bod that time then its going to be what you experience. And yes, its normal to ejaculate that much early in puberty.

18/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Zachary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2016, 10:54 PM   #35
mcsteamy

Name: Luke

Yup like everyone said, it's normal. If you jerk off more than once a day, you'll see that the second time around you'll ejaculate less. Try waiting three or four days if you want a really good orgasm

18 - gay
mcsteamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:24 PM   #36
Justpassing12
Member+

It's not actually decreasing your sperm count. Think of it this way. A reservoir fills up with water all the way to the top. When it gets to the top, the town below uses all the water for drinking, and it empties out. If they don't wait long enough for the water to fill up again, next time they go to drink, there will be less water. Your balls work this way. If you jerk off every day, your body can not store up all that extra semen. But if you wait a few days, your balls will produce so much more semen when you jerk off again.

Hi! I'm Male|||17(I look young)|||Straight
I like to have a good convo or talk about anything, questions are my favorite. I enjoy meeting new people so message me anytime!
Justpassing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:21 PM   #37
redrider12
Member+

Name: Mark

Quote:
Thanks guy, but I drink a lot of
water and eat healthy food. Why can't I ejaculate amlot still?
It has to do with your body and what your body will produce. It's not like the GI tract where the more that you put in, the more comes out. At 13, there would be some days where I'd orgasm damned near dry. If I did it two or three days in a row, I generally would go dry. I never really worried about it, and truth be told, the less the better at 13. The whole point of the stuff is impregnating a girl, and God forbid someone actually have sex at 13, less semen means less chance.
At 18, I feel that I could masturbate 3 times a day every day of the week (and I did that for a long time) and still have decent volume. it would get very thin after a while, because it would contain less sperm and more just liquid. If I only did it once a day, or I skipped a day, the next orgasm would be huge.

A good way to test this is to prevent yourself from masturbation at all costs for a week. Don't change anything else like diet, just not erotic images or masturbating.
After that week, see what happens. For me, it all happens much more quickly, it feels a whole lot stronger, and there's generally more

--Mark
18, K-123
redrider12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:46 PM   #38
RiHouse
Member+

Name: Riley

Like the others have said, if you just stop for a day, it should become thick and sticky again.
RiHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 07:54 AM   #39
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider12 View Post
...truth be told, the less the better at 13. The whole point of the stuff is impregnating a girl, and God forbid someone actually have sex at 13, less semen means less chance.
I'm not sure I'd agree with that. As you alluded to the way you avoid getting a girl pregnant at 13 is not to hope you aren't squirting many sperm out but to avoid squirting them into a girl, i.e. avoid having sex. You cannot assume that sperm count (which obviously has the effect on fertility) tracks semen volume and, while a lower sperm count makes conception less likely, unless it is acually zero there is still a chance.

There's also the fact that ejaculation also feels good, both physically as an extra sensation to go with the awesomeness of orgasm, and pyscologically as evidence of having reached a miletone on the road from boy to man.

But I'd agree it is wise not to obsess over details that change as you develop anyway. The only study I'm aware of on the subject found that boys typically reach adult fertility about two years after first starting to ejaculate which is still probably 5-10 years before they'd actually want to use that so there really is no need to worry unduly about whether everything will be working properly by the time you need it.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote