Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 18th, 2016, 11:58 PM   #1
Ineedyou

Ineedyou's Forum Picture

Name: Ky
Default I hate myself

Im gay. No one knows who I am, I have never came out. I fear I will lose everyone close to me. I am getting older and everyone around me is wondering why Im not dating girls. I am under constant pressure to fit in and fear that I wont. I have to act straight, I have to be someone im not 24/7 in order to keep my secret. Ive listened to my friends and family call gays "disgusting". Ive listened and seen the hate towards gays at my school. I can't take it, I dont want to be gay. I want to be normal, I want to get married and have kids. I didnt ask for this, Ive cried myself to sleep more times than I can count. Life is getting harder and harder the older I get. I cant deal with this anymore.
Ineedyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2016, 12:37 AM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedyou View Post
Im gay. No one knows who I am, I have never came out. I fear I will lose everyone close to me. I am getting older and everyone around me is wondering why Im not dating girls. I am under constant pressure to fit in and fear that I wont. I have to act straight, I have to be someone im not 24/7 in order to keep my secret. Ive listened to my friends and family call gays "disgusting". Ive listened and seen the hate towards gays at my school. I can't take it, I dont want to be gay. I want to be normal, I want to get married and have kids. I didnt ask for this, Ive cried myself to sleep more times than I can count. Life is getting harder and harder the older I get. I cant deal with this anymore.
My advice to you would be to keep it secret if it is dangerous for you to come out. Do not hate yourself buddy! Being gay is natural and healthy I also guarantee you that there are loads more people in your class that are gay or bi

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')

Last edited by Living For Love; September 17th, 2016 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Merging.
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2016, 11:14 AM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: I hate myself

First of all you are normal. Being gay is what you are you were born that way. I was scared too to come out. My family flipped out at first but we got through that and things are fine now. My friends reacted differently but friends are friends and almost every friend accepted me. I was still the same guy they knew and liked. The only difference was that they now know I am gay. So just be you and come out when you feel it is right. You will be fine.Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote