Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2016, 06:21 AM   #1
HANDsum
Banned

Name: Daryl
Default Differance of opinion

I would like to respectfully disagree with Emerald Dream re my last post. I believe I worded it in a respectful way and asked a genuine question in relation to puberty. ( who am I gunna ask that question to? Adults? yeah right!) I dont understand how posts Ive read from girls and guys going into full sexual details and yet my post is called bad and storytelling. I didnt realise our questions had to be a short length. Not trying to sound bad just truly interested how this question is inappropriate when elsewhere we can read and talk about things as intimate as period blood and semen. Is Emerald Dream annoyed that we called our group N.G.A??? coz Im not being sexist or anything.
Old July 19th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Default Re: Differance of opinion

I don't know what you last post was but there is a large grey area in p101 as to what is puberty related and what is not. I highly doubt Emerald Dream was unfair. Also it is a little rude calling her out like this, PM her or PM an admin if you don't trust her. Also as a side note, a few posts being deleted isn't that big a deal so don't worry too much If you cannot post what you wanted to in p101 and you genuinely need advice/help just PM me buddy and I'll try my best There are loads of other members you can PM and they will help you too!

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')

Last edited by Flapjack; July 19th, 2016 at 08:39 AM.
Old July 19th, 2016, 08:49 AM   #3
azure moonstone
glowing

azure moonstone's Forum Picture

Name: Allison
Default Re: Differance of opinion

Honestly, we prefer that if you have questions about the decisions we make - you either PM us directly (you can PM any staff member regardless of post count), or contact a moderator above us. Honestly, I am pretty open to discussion and I'm a lot nicer person than you're making me out to be.

Anyways, I stand by my decision. Your thread was indeed ridiculous storytelling under the guise of "puberty," with the intention of engaging others in inappropriate sexual (not puberty) conversation. The fact that you slap "is this ok?" or "is this normal?" on the tail end of it doesn't automatically make it "puberty related." If you read the P101 Rules, #5 clearly states that we don't allow sexual storytelling. I really don't think your post had much to do with growth, development, or sex ed as it relates from a puberty standpoint. I'm not censoring anyone. However, I'm not allowing sexual storytelling which doesn't seem to serve any other purpose other than to bait others into inappropriate conversations.

If you wish to continue this conversation, you're more than welcome to PM me.

Last edited by azure moonstone; July 19th, 2016 at 01:18 PM. Reason: my typos annoy me
Closed Thread