Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:24 PM   #1
Kacchon
Member++

Kacchon's Forum Picture

Name: Rev
Default Suicide

This is more of a rant than me seeking help.

I'm feeling more and more open to the idea of suicide lately. I don't necessarily feel suicidal, but things have been getting worse.

There are only two things stopping me from doing it right now: The impact it would have on other people, and the fact that my parents can't afford having me go to the hospital again.

Thanks to whoever might read this.

[ PM me // VM me ]
Kacchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 05:50 AM   #2
Periphery
Professional Spivak

Periphery's Forum Picture

Default Re: Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacchon View Post
This is more of a rant than me seeking help.

I'm feeling more and more open to the idea of suicide lately. I don't necessarily feel suicidal, but things have been getting worse.

There are only two things stopping me from doing it right now: The impact it would have on other people, and the fact that my parents can't afford having me go to the hospital again.

Thanks to whoever might read this.
Well, what I will tell you now has been said many times before, and honestly people might be tired of seeiing this by now but it's true.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There is so much for you to live for. Your friends for example.

Now, it's a clich, but it does get better in the end. You just have to keep going and keep moving forward. It's difficult yes, it really is, but not impossible. Just stay strong there alright?

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Periphery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2016, 07:55 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well I have been there myself. Don't give up and sort through things and I think that things will improve for you. Keep a positive attitude please don't give up.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM   #4
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

You didn't say why your more open to the idea these days. It seems almost like your trying to have a conversation about suicide in general. Or is there some issue or pressure that's causing you to be more open to it.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2016, 10:08 PM   #5
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

Suicide is never a good option.

Life is cruel, we need to just accept that and continue moving on. Don't let minor things get you down, you just need to realize that everything is done for a reason. Perhaps the trial in your life is meant to make you better. Sometimes God wears us down to make us realize the folly of our ways, and then builds us back up. As the Marines say, pain makes us stronger. We either push through that pain and come out stronger, or surrender to that pain and lay on the dirt. Your choice, but I think you know which one is the best.

I suggest you read the Book of Job if you think that suicide is the only option.
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2016, 12:18 AM   #6
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

I feel like life is cruel, but the answer is sort of separating yourself from life. Not death exactly, but just separation from day-to-day problems. Seeing a sort of overhead view of it all rather than being part of it.

To the OP, I felt very depressed just now. I talked to a friend for about an hour and felt better. If you don't have anyone to talk to, maybe your parents or someone, then you can rant to me whenever in PM's and whatnot.

I will provide a meaningful reply to the best of my ability.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote