Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old June 16th, 2016, 05:50 PM   #1
BrokenWingedPegasus

BrokenWingedPegasus's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago
Default Could be having a mental problem

So, by the latest days I think that I might have or I am starting to have a mental crisis or something like that. I have a depression, I know that. And I had reasons why. But now, I'm getting very stressed at things, I sweat and my body heats up or my heart beats faster (the beat when I'm stressed feels different than when I'm tired) and since I have a heart disease I get a bit worried about something happening. I'm also incredibly anxious. The problem is, my stress usually comes from almost nothing. I'm in a point where if I see something that would generally make everyone happy and had 99% good things, I can get stressed because of just looking. Sometimes random thoughts or memories come up to my mind. They can be bad or okay thoughts, but they still make me stressed. Also, I can't think properly. My mind gets too focused on one thought that I can't think of other things well, and I can't ignore things now. I can't get thoughts out of my mind. The only way to sometimes ignore something or get something out of my mind is by getting distracted with something good, but it doesn't work so well since I have trouble getting really distracted for long. I also feel worse every day.

I wanted to know if someone thinks this is a mental problem or not, if it seems like one, and if anyone could help. Thanks...

Darker days seem to be, what will always live in me, but still I run
It's hard to walk this path alone, I don't know which way to go
Will I ever save this day, will it ever change?
Lost the faith and lost the love when the day is done
BrokenWingedPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2016, 10:48 PM   #2
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Re: Could be having a mental problem

Well since I'm no doctor I can't really tell you what it is. Sounds like you get some sort of panic attacks but from jyst reading this it is hard to tell.
if you have a heart disease as you say and you feel like heating up, sweating ang getting an increased heart rate that often I would really advise you to see a doctor cuz whatever causes the stress might affect you really badly. or maybe it is something that has to do with your heart disease that gives you now these feelings of stress and panic.
so as i said see a doctor and if the doc thinks it's a mental problem im sure he or she can help you find the right expert for that.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2016, 03:04 AM   #3
BrokenWingedPegasus

BrokenWingedPegasus's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_ View Post
Well since I'm no doctor I can't really tell you what it is. Sounds like you get some sort of panic attacks but from jyst reading this it is hard to tell.
if you have a heart disease as you say and you feel like heating up, sweating ang getting an increased heart rate that often I would really advise you to see a doctor cuz whatever causes the stress might affect you really badly. or maybe it is something that has to do with your heart disease that gives you now these feelings of stress and panic.
so as i said see a doctor and if the doc thinks it's a mental problem im sure he or she can help you find the right expert for that.
I don't think it's panic attacks, it doesn't feel much like that. And I also don't think that it's because of my heart problem, I've had my heart problem ever since I was born, and I never felt like this before. The causes could be spending too much time alone and at home, having too many problems, but I don't know what it could be. I've already asked for help from a doctor, and I might know something else today. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Darker days seem to be, what will always live in me, but still I run
It's hard to walk this path alone, I don't know which way to go
Will I ever save this day, will it ever change?
Lost the faith and lost the love when the day is done
BrokenWingedPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I think that you should see your family doctor and tell them about what's going on. It is I think a good starting point. Maybe meds and or counseling from a professional could help you through this . Good luck and don't give up.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote