Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 19th, 2016, 02:31 AM   #1
BunniBoi

Name: Joseph
Default suicidal thoughts are on the verge of becoming real

i don't know what to do anymore i don't wanna talk to anyone about it because of the fear that they might laugh or for my mom for example she might look at me and say other people have it worst and tell my whole family
BunniBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 03:02 AM   #2
drhalsey1
Member+

drhalsey1's Forum Picture

Name: Braydon
Default Re: suicidal thoughts are on the verge of becoming real

If you need someone to talk to I'll listen even though we've never talked. I don't judge and I'll just listen if that's what you need
drhalsey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2016, 04:28 PM   #3
BrokenWingedPegasus

BrokenWingedPegasus's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniBoi View Post
i don't know what to do anymore i don't wanna talk to anyone about it because of the fear that they might laugh or for my mom for example she might look at me and say other people have it worst and tell my whole family
Do NOT suicide. Never. It's never the answer, remember that! You're going through hell, I get it, but suicide doesn't make it better for you or anyone else. If you feel that way, I can try to help, but you should get help to prevent it. I'm here if you need, remember that you'll find someone who cares, I won't laugh, I might know what you're going through, but don't do anything to harm yourself, okay? Your life will get better. Just wait and see.

Darker days seem to be, what will always live in me, but still I run
It's hard to walk this path alone, I don't know which way to go
Will I ever save this day, will it ever change?
Lost the faith and lost the love when the day is done
BrokenWingedPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 04:46 PM   #4
Darkslidex7

Darkslidex7's Forum Picture

Name: Dorian

Relax.. And just think of all the good things in life, things that are worth living for... You know, I've been there too, I literally had an exact date of my death and how I was gonna do it, but I just kept repeating in my mind what I did for years "everything ends", and if you analyze it, it's true. Everything really does end, sooner or later. If you need anything I'll always be there to help you, even if I don't really know you.

Kerplunk!

.IbanezUniverseUV7.

~Mara Poma la mia principessa ~
Darkslidex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 10:28 PM   #5
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

I can relate to how you feel cuz I'm having s similar problem myself. So if you need someone
to talk to I'm here to listen, okay?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2016, 11:58 PM   #6
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

Suicide is a permanent end to a temporary problem. That may sound cliche, but it's very, very true. You will grow up, find love, and be a happy person. Times are tough for you right now, but that's right now. If you don't mind, I'd like to share a story that I haven't told anyone. For privacy's sake, I won;t use any names.

A close family friend of mine had an abusive aunt and uncle that raised him in a less than desirable part of New York City from when he was six years old in 1995 until 2007. When he turned 18, he got a job, and moved out. In 2001, shortly after the September 11th Terror Attacks, he attempted suicide when he was left home alone. He was 11 years old at the time. The front door was faulty and sometimes wouldn't fully close, so on that unfortunate day, the latch released, and it fell open. A neighbor who was an EMT happened to be walking past, heard commotion, and ended up saving his life that day.

Today, that very same person is in school to be an engineer and is happily married. I am not comparing you to him because everyone has a different situation, but he is a living example of being in an awful situation that overcame it. I beg of you, please do not end your life. Things WILL get better. Please talk to me if you need anyone to talk to. I'm here.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM   #7
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

Hi there, I agree that talking to people will definitely help, there is a list of helplines available here if you need them.

A person on a helpline will not laugh at you, there job is to support you through what seems like a difficult time. I have contacted a few helplines many times, and I felt the same way as you about how they might laugh, but trust me they don't. They are an incredibly supportive group of people who will help you get over what ever problem you think you need some extra encouragement to overcome.

I completely agree with what is said above, but to say it in a different way: attempting suicide will not help you in any way really. You will eventually be ok, although these things may take a long time. But I guarantee you they will always get better. Let go of your negative thoughts, as they are only temporary emotions, and you will live a happy life.

Just to repeat a very important fact, suicide or self-harm is not, and never will be, the answer to solving this.All of us on here will be there to talk if you need, ok ?

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Endeavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2016, 11:33 AM   #8
Anonymous2002

Name: Cameron
Smile Re: suicidal thoughts are on the verge of becoming real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniBoi View Post
The forums can be a great place to unwind, people wont judge you here, and it's understandable that your scared to tell your mum, i am to, when she found my cuts she got my dad, step mum, sisters, brothers, fucking everyone to know and i hated it. If you have a support center you can go to in your area, i don't know if you have them where you live but here i have places called My Place and Head Space, otherwise you might be able to talk to someone in your school about it, a friend, teacher you like, or if your school has a psychiatrist

But don't hurt yourself <3 I don't know your problem but for me it's started of as relationship problems and is now just everything, i just don't know anymore, but i'll stay as long as i can because recently one of my friends, friends, sisters died and she barely knew her, but she is now crushed, i can just imagine how other people would feel.
Anonymous2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM   #9
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well just remember man suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Feel free to talk.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote