Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 21st, 2016, 12:18 AM   #1
BunniBoi

Name: Joseph
Default life is so stressful rn

so i'm gonna be listing the main things that have been bothering me

#1: my mom has turned off my phone for 2 WEEKS and still haven't told me the truth of why she did it
#2: cousins being douche bags
#3: kids at school being assholes
#4: my sister isn't there for me when i need her
#5: fear of everything coming back to me
#6: thoughts of suicide and self-harming
#7: not being able to come out to my parents

my mom tells me that kids have it worst and i'm okay nothings wrong with me and i know some people have it worst so i'm okay i think idk anymore
BunniBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2016, 10:18 AM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Default Re: life is so stressful rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniBoi View Post
so i'm gonna be listing the main things that have been bothering me

#1: my mom has turned off my phone for 2 WEEKS and still haven't told me the truth of why she did it
#2: cousins being douche bags
#3: kids at school being assholes
#4: my sister isn't there for me when i need her
#5: fear of everything coming back to me
#6: thoughts of suicide and self-harming
#7: not being able to come out to my parents

my mom tells me that kids have it worst and i'm okay nothings wrong with me and i know some people have it worst so i'm okay i think idk anymore

Just because people have it worse dosen't make your problems any less valid! If you could tackle your problems one by one you may start feeling better I would start with coming out and how on earth did your mom turn off your phone??XD

Last edited by Flapjack; May 21st, 2016 at 01:56 PM.
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 03:38 AM   #3
BunniBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlapjack View Post
Just because people have it worse dosen't make your problems any less valid! If you could tackle your problems one by one you may start feeling better I would start with coming out and how on earth did your mom turn off your phone??XD
well what i meant was that she didnt pay my phone bill
Old May 26th, 2016, 09:28 AM   #4
JordanB777
Banned

Name: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniBoi View Post

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. It sounds to me that you're feeling lonely and hurt. I can so relate to that.

I hate when people say "well (blank) has it worse so you're not aloud to feel." That's so dismissive and wrong to say to someone who's in obvious pain. Yeah, people may have it worse but to you it feels completely real and it hurts! It doesn't make what you feel any less important just because others have it worse. I think people who say that stuff are hiding their own pain and trying to act like they have it all together.

I'm sorry your cousins and sister aren't their for you. Sometimes people just get wrapped up in their own stuff and forget to think of others. Maybe you could broach the subject or write a letter saying how you feel?

Good luck, man. Feel better.
JordanB777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2016, 04:10 AM   #5
BunniBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanB777 View Post
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. It sounds to me that you're feeling lonely and hurt. I can so relate to that.

I hate when people say "well (blank) has it worse so you're not aloud to feel." That's so dismissive and wrong to say to someone who's in obvious pain. Yeah, people may have it worse but to you it feels completely real and it hurts! It doesn't make what you feel any less important just because others have it worse. I think people who say that stuff are hiding their own pain and trying to act like they have it all together.

I'm sorry your cousins and sister aren't their for you. Sometimes people just get wrapped up in their own stuff and forget to think of others. Maybe you could broach the subject or write a letter saying how you feel?

Good luck, man. Feel better.
i think i can handle the pain, i've put up with it all my life it's really easy, so, like i've said i think i can handle it