Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 12th, 2016, 04:21 AM   #1
Discover
Junior Member+

Default Choices and anxiety?

Before the 1st of May I had to choose an education that I will do next year.

I have no idea what to do. Before I did something with the law ( my education). This was nice but I don't know if I want to do this for the rest of my life.

I looked at other educations but I haven't found one. I think the main problem is that I'm insecure and with every education I can find a reason why I can't do it.

I eventually signed up for elementary school teacher because I thought I wanted to do something with children. Yesterday I made an assessment. There they'll ask you about your personality and abilities. Overall I scored 65/100. It's not the worst but it's not good either.

If I want to do this course I have to make entrance exams. And go to an intake. I have no idea if I can do it. The last time I had those subject was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Now I have no idea what to do. My motivation wasn't good. I said that I wanted to do it because I already do something related with kids ( I'm a leader at the scouts. Not that I'm really good at it) and I always like to help people. If I translated it correct that's what I said on the test.

I'm afraid of going to the intake. The results of the test weren't that great and my motivation is bad.

Now I'm constantly worried about those things. Like can I do it or am I capable of doing it. And how will the intake be.

Do you have any advice for me?

Last edited by Discover; May 12th, 2016 at 09:03 AM.
Discover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2016, 09:05 AM   #2
Body odah Man
VT Lover

Body odah Man's Forum Picture

Default Re: Choices and anxiety?

I have the same problem. sadly, I have no advice for u

Just a chilling teen that hates baths, collects Yugioh cards and loves Runescape
Body odah Man is offline   Reply With Quote