Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 9th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #1
thenewguy

Default Clocks!!!

Whenever I see a digital clock, i have to figit arouund with the numbers until i can get two/three numbers to equal the third/fourth. That happen to anyone else?
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM   #2
thatsgranderful

Default Re: Clocks!!!

I do it all the time (but its a tad different)!! whenever I see a clock I always do random multiplication/division with the numbers (for instance its right now its 9:02...so I would do 9x2 which equals 18, and then I might play around and say 6x3 also equals 18, and 3x3 equals 9, and so on)...its really annoying cause it gives me a headache
thatsgranderful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #3
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover

Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture

Name: Jessi

OH MY GOD I thought I was the only one who did that! I don't do it anymore, treatment for my anxiety got rid of a lot of my obsessive compulsive tendancies. I'd take the time and play with the numbers until it was an equal number on either side of the colon (for example: 12:23, I'd add the 1 and 2 together, and get 3:23, then break the 2 in half to get two ones, adding one to one side and one to the other to get 4:4). I could only use the numbers that were already there, but I could break numbers up into smaller parts if I had to. I'd see how many different ways I could do it, until the time would change and I'd start over. I would stay up all night doing that, I couldn't stop or I'd feel uneasy. My mom began to notice my fixation on the clock was keeping me from sleep, and she covered it with a piece of paper one night, nearly gave me a panic attack because I couldn't see it. Thankfully I don't have to deal with that anymore.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Kaleidoscope Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #4
Bealeizbeale2008

Wow I thought I was the only one who did something like this.

Mine is a bit different.

If I see a clock I have to wait till the second hand is at 3(15secs) and then i Have to say the time. And then I will have to do it over and over again. Therefore I have no clocks because It is so annoying.
Bealeizbeale2008 is offline   Reply With Quote