Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 21st, 2016, 06:00 PM   #1
Paola0621

Paola0621's Forum Picture

Name: Paola
Default Hurting myself is addictive...

I remember like it was yesterday, but it was 4 years ago... My parents got divorced, I was getting bully at school and social media. I hated everything in my life, my mom was out of town and my dad didn't lived at home. I was home with my brothers but there were asleep. I was ok till I got this horrible text saying "hoe you're not worth even a penny"... I was in the kitchen cleaning dishes and all I can see was the knife, so I took it and cutter on my wrist... The next day at school I was on long sleeve and no one notice till someone took my wrist and I started screaming.... Till that day I have been trying to kill my self in different ways... It's just that once you try to kill yorself, you won't stop till you accomplish it.😔😔😔
Paola0621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2016, 10:46 PM   #2
Let Me Be a Pony
Banned

Name: Pebbles
Default Re: Hurting myself is addictive...

I'm sorry to hear that. It may seem like the best way to run away from it all is by self harm and suicide, but that's far from the truth. Would you rather run away from your problems permanently? That's always a choice. Don't let the abuse and harsh past take its toll on you. There's always people that put others down. Don't let them win.

It ain't true that once you attempt suicide, you won't stop till it's done.
The human mind always can be persuaded into other actions and deeds. You're young. You got so many positive experiences ahead of you. There's always going to be negative emotions; there always are, but they don't last forever. It's like the weather - it's never exactly the same each day.
Let me tell you that there are people that care, maybe even more than you think it's true. There always are.

Never completely give up. The world is a harsh place but it's also uniquely beautiful, and not just physically. Everything has its different sides and emotions.
There's always time to take another road and steer yourself away from the one you're thinking of taking - the one that doesn't have a "U" turn. Death never fixes anything. Emotions on the other hand, they can aid and collapse, depending on how you use them. Long term speaking, it won't aid you in the future if you're cutting or attempting suicide each day. It only makes it worse.
Remember, there are always people that care about donating improvement.
Let Me Be a Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2016, 04:10 PM   #3
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

I have to disagree; Once you try to kill yourself you will not always be trying, and I tell you that from experience. I tried to kill myself so many times, and I self-harmed for years. I got so close to killing myself that I was hospitalised twice, but I can't even remember the last time I tried to kill myself.

However desperate and despairing you get it doesn't mean you'll always be trying. It doesn't mean life will be easy either, but it can change and get easier.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Paola0621

I have been hospitalised 9 times and the last time i was two months in there.. I was doing ok when i got out but i breack down so badly that i started doing the same thing. Now i have a huge scare in my arm that says "let me die"... also have a lot od other scares and damage in my liver of so may overdose. ...

Its something that I can't help doin it...
Old February 24th, 2016, 01:18 PM   #5
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paola0621 View Post
I have been hospitalised 9 times and the last time i was two months in there.. I was doing ok when i got out but i breack down so badly that i started doing the same thing. Now i have a huge scare in my arm that says "let me die"... also have a lot od other scares and damage in my liver of so may overdose. ...

Its something that I can't help doin it...
Surely you're seeing a doctor or therapist? Are you being honest with them about how you're feeling?

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2016, 03:37 PM   #6
Paola0621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
Surely you're seeing a doctor or therapist? Are you being honest with them about how you're feeling?
Yes I have... I'm doing ok because I am going to special borderline disorder therapy