Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 16th, 2016, 04:33 PM   #1
hairy palmer
Banned

Name: brad
Default mod awards

heyhey.... just thinkin about the moderators....
can we do like an academy awards for the moderators coz im voting for Elysium....whoever the fuck that is hehe.... coz out of all the mods, Elysium actually takes time out to explain stuff where as the others just cut off n ban without n e explaination.... so for the best moderator that explains their actions.... the award goes to........ELYSIUM!!!!!
who you gunna give an award to n why!!!???!?!?
hairy palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 04:53 PM   #2
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Default Re: mod awards

Thank you.

We have annual informal VT awards, for which there is a category for Best Staff Member. They don't mean anything, though; they're just for fun. You can see the results for 2015 here. We do them at the end of every year.

To reiterate though, for good measure, our staff team is full of pretty wonderful, dedicated people who do their best to help as much as they can. If they can't, you're welcome to come to another staff member.

For the sake of our staff, I'm going to ask that we not have a discussion about who's a better moderator than who. I don't think that's fair to us. So I'm going to ask that this discussion more or less end here, if that's alright.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 10:47 PM   #3
hairy palmer
Banned

Name: brad
Default Re: mod awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
Thank you.

We have annual informal VT awards, for which there is a category for Best Staff Member. They don't mean anything, though; they're just for fun. You can see the results for 2015 here. We do them at the end of every year.

To reiterate though, for good measure, our staff team is full of pretty wonderful, dedicated people who do their best to help as much as they can. If they can't, you're welcome to come to another staff member.

For the sake of our staff, I'm going to ask that we not have a discussion about who's a better moderator than who. I don't think that's fair to us. So I'm going to ask that this discussion more or less end here, if that's alright.

cool with me... i was just havin fun 2!!!!!
hairy palmer is offline   Reply With Quote