Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM   #1
xMetalxMachinex
Junior Member+

xMetalxMachinex's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel
Default MI in school

Can someone be expelled from a school if they're mental illness makes them feel like they want to kill someone?
xMetalxMachinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:00 AM   #2
Body odah Man
VT Lover

Body odah Man's Forum Picture

Default Re: MI in school

I think they'd just give you counseling bro. Ur darkside active too huh? Mine doesn't make me murderous just crazy. Aren' they beautiful?

Just a chilling teen that hates baths, collects Yugioh cards and loves Runescape
Body odah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2016, 04:15 AM   #3
amgb
Awesome Poster

Default Re: MI in school

Hi Daniel~ I saw your other thread in the mental crisis forum about your friend, is your thread right here about that friend as well? If so, I haven't had experience with this, nobody that I know of who has a mental illness and thoughts of killing someone has been expelled from school before. Every school and every country/state has different regulations though, and the school you both go to may be strict. I think the only circumstances that your friend might be expelled in is if he is seriously endangering other students/teachers/or himself. But since he is having thoughts of killing someone, I think he should be taken away from a school environment for a bit (unless the school environment is helpful in supporting him), as that could get really stressful for him. I'm not saying isolate him, I'm saying surround him with the right people and the right help. Also, I hope the situation with him has been going okay...make sure to keep him safe~

Raise your words, not voice. It is {light} rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ― Jalaluddin Rumi
amgb is offline   Reply With Quote