Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 29th, 2016, 09:19 PM   #1
KingExplosionMurder

KingExplosionMurder's Forum Picture

Name: David
Default Im losing myself

Can anyone help me. I feel so empty and alone inside lately. I have many...friends....but i dont talk to them that often anywhere. Online, in person...even when i do i think i talk TOO much and when their gone for a while i start wondering/texting where they've been and i think that annoys them. They never respond unless i do first and that's bothering me. Texting them isnt the same as talking in person and i can barely see them. I feel so lost, alone, like nobody actually cares about me, acknowledges that im around, no one understands how i feel and no one ever will, i feel like tearing everything down around me, feeling isolated is really hurting.....myself....

there's nothing but insignificant heartless people in this world and only .5% of people that are deeply likeable. Can't stand anyone anymore... oh PM if you wanna talk or whatever
KingExplosionMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2016, 09:34 PM   #2
Sheriff McGregor
VT's Poet

Sheriff McGregor's Forum Picture

Default Re: Im losing myself

I feel the same way. It was almost beautiful how you described your situation (the description not situation) because I can relate. I know it sucks. I know what it's like to not feel wanted. The friends I had freshman and sophomore year weren't genuine so I made new friends my junior year. They were better but still didn't care about my presence and now (my current senior year) I don't talk to anyone. I've also texted a lot of girls I've met through Instagram/Facebook from other schools or other states. I never really felt appreciated or wanted. I think sometimes the best thing is to lose/distance yourself from people who don't see the value and potential you have. Honestly, I am more lonely because I have no one to talk to but, I feel less alone because I have no one to ignore me. Next year I will be at college and I hope to make new friends that are mature and value me. My recommendation to you is to fnd a genuine source of people that value you. That may mean finding new friends and detaching yourself from your current friends. Buddhism talks a lot about detachment and hoe happiness derives from it. Mostly, know that you control your own happiness. Other external factors may influence it but, ultimately you are in control.

Hope this helps

~ The Sheriff

THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like

Sheriff McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2016, 10:08 PM   #3
KingExplosionMurder

KingExplosionMurder's Forum Picture

Name: David

Thank you........i just feel really broken...it wasn't supposed to be beautiful either. Im just really sad

there's nothing but insignificant heartless people in this world and only .5% of people that are deeply likeable. Can't stand anyone anymore... oh PM if you wanna talk or whatever
KingExplosionMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2016, 11:55 PM   #4
amgb
Awesome Poster

Hi David, I want you to know...that you are not a waste. You are not a waste of time or space, you are not completely lost. I know that you are broken, that you are lonely. When you don't talk to people often, especially friends, things get hard. It gets harder to speak out, to reach out to someone and pull them to face you and to look at you. It gets harder to see a way out, an escape from all the hurt and the isolation. I know the struggle gets harder the lonelier you feel. And I don't know you, but it doesn't mean I don't care. I care because I see you broken and sad, maybe I'm not seeing you but I'm noticing your words here and reading your loneliness right now. I want to read what you say because I want to try and do something in some way to help. Maybe sometimes it has to get hard, maybe sometimes you have to lose yourself and slip a little. I can't help you up, even though I want to. I can only give you my words, try and make you feel at least a little less alone. But, it won't always be like this. There will always be another day, whether it's made up of the walls and isolation, or having at least a few moments of feeling okay inside. It probably doesn't feel okay at all, but it won't always be this hard. Don't give up on yourself~

Raise your words, not voice. It is {light} rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ― Jalaluddin Rumi
amgb is offline   Reply With Quote