Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 22nd, 2015, 06:39 AM   #1
carolinae
Member+

carolinae's Forum Picture

Name: Carolina
Exclamation Sexually abused. Again.

As the title of this pretty much gives out, it has happened again. Four years after my first rape, and by a different person. The first case devastated me, and I thought there wasn't anyhing left of me that could be destroyed, but yesterday proved me wrong. My first abuser is now in jail, but I don't know what to do about this second time. People will not believe me, because it was my boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since. I don't know what to do. I can't go through the justice system once again, it's humiliating and emotionally draining. I need some advice on what to do.

"I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight."
carolinae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 09:23 AM   #2
Nightfall_

Nightfall_'s Forum Picture

Name: Jack
Default Re: Sexually abused. Again.

I would recommend to end your relationship and get support from your family explaining to them what happened and how you don;t want to press charges. Right now you have to make sure it doesn't happen again for your own safety.

~Love and hate are both the beast's, and the one that grow's is the one you feed~

Male/ 14 / English

My new name is to symbolise that each day ends, and there is always a new day that will follow. No matter how hard today is, know that there is always another day to fix it.
Nightfall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:21 PM   #3
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Are you currently in therapy? I would tell someone you trust completely and explain the situation to them and then put yourself in an environment where you can get all of the support that you need to move on passed it. But definitley let your bf know, should he try to contact you again, that if he doesnt stay away that you WILL call the police and make a report on him.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:55 PM   #4
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

All of this, you really need some help here, you may not be able to go this alone, especial being the second time. You've done nothing wrong, they have.

Please talk to someone, a trusted friend of adult who will guide and support you
Please...
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 02:30 PM   #5
carolinae
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_Nude_Boy View Post
I would recommend to end your relationship and get support from your family explaining to them what happened and how you don;t want to press charges. Right now you have to make sure it doesn't happen again for your own safety.

I haven't talked to him, though I did tell my brother, and I'm scared of what he'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack.zack View Post
Are you currently in therapy? I would tell someone you trust completely and explain the situation to them and then put yourself in an environment where you can get all of the support that you need to move on passed it. But definitley let your bf know, should he try to contact you again, that if he doesnt stay away that you WILL call the police and make a report on him.

I am in therapy. Next session's two days from now. I'm afraid I don't have evidence if I were to press charges. I bathed and cleaned myself as best as I could, right after it happened. I hate the feeling of being used. (And even if I did, we all know how the judicial system works.)

Old October 22nd, 2015, 02:38 PM   #6
carolinae
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
All of this, you really need some help here, you may not be able to go this alone, especial being the second time. You've done nothing wrong, they have.

Please talk to someone, a trusted friend of adult who will guide and support you
Please...
I'm in therapy, and my brother is basically the only trustworthy adult, though he's a bit agressive, so I'm scared of what he'll do to my boyfriend (or ex, I should start saying).

Old October 22nd, 2015, 02:58 PM   #7
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinae View Post
I'm in therapy, and my brother is basically the only trustworthy adult, though he's a bit agressive, so I'm scared of what he'll do to my boyfriend (or ex, I should start saying).
You don't need to give him details of that level
Just say you were assaulted and need help
He should understand what need to be done from there, those details can come later
Old October 22nd, 2015, 04:05 PM   #8
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

Quote:
I haven't talked to him, though I did tell my brother, and I'm scared of what he'll do.)
If you're worried how your brother may react, it's obvious at least someone believes you. So, I guess there will also be others you can talk about this rape.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2015, 11:08 PM   #9
johndoe1112
Member++

johndoe1112's Forum Picture

Name: john

[QUOTE=carolinae;3244314]As the title of this pretty much gives out, it has happened again. Four years after my first rape, and by a different person. The first case devastated me, and I thought there wasn't anyhing left of me that could be destroyed, but yesterday proved me wrong. My first abuser is now in jail, but I don't know what to do about this second time. People will not believe me, because it was my boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since. I don't know what to do. I can't go through the justice system once again, it's humiliating and emotionally draining. I need some advice on what to do.[/QUOTE
Do what ever you thinks neccarity just leave my name out of it if you do

Too weird to live too rare to die-raoule duke
johndoe1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2015, 03:10 AM   #10
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
As the title of this pretty much gives out, it has happened again. Four years after my first rape, and by a different person. The first case devastated me, and I thought there wasn't anyhing left of me that could be destroyed, but yesterday proved me wrong. My first abuser is now in jail, but I don't know what to do about this second time. People will not believe me, because it was my boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since. I don't know what to do. I can't go through the justice system once again, it's humiliating and emotionally draining. I need some advice on what to do.
[QUOTE=johndoe1112;3245183]
Quote:
As the title of this pretty much gives out, it has happened again. Four years after my first rape, and by a different person. The first case devastated me, and I thought there wasn't anyhing left of me that could be destroyed, but yesterday proved me wrong. My first abuser is now in jail, but I don't know what to do about this second time. People will not believe me, because it was my boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since. I don't know what to do. I can't go through the justice system once again, it's humiliating and emotionally draining. I need some advice on what to do.[/QUOTE
Do what ever you thinks neccarity just leave my name out of it if you do
Am I to understand Thai as there is a connection here?
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:44 AM   #11
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
I haven't talked to him, though I did tell my brother, and I'm scared of what he'll do.

I am in therapy. Next session's two days from now. I'm afraid I don't have evidence if I were to press charges. I bathed and cleaned myself as best as I could, right after it happened. I hate the feeling of being used. (And even if I did, we all know how the judicial system works.)
though there may no longer be any evidence, you should not have to bear this burden alone... tell someone.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2015, 08:57 AM   #12
PhandomMember

PhandomMember's Forum Picture

Can you tell your parents? I'm sure they could help you. Also, stay away from him. If he keeps contacting you, tell an adult. If this keeps happening, I would recommend calling the cops.

Please subscribe to danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil on YouTube!
PhandomMember is offline   Reply With Quote