Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old October 24th, 2015, 11:45 PM   #1
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Totally aggressive and high sex drive

I'm bipolar and off meds for some time now. I'm having a hard time and life has become completely destabilized.

After having been depressed for some time I now feel like being dunno how to describe it...constantly high on something.
I feel like exploding every second, get extremely aggressive about minor stuff.
Yesterday I beat up a guy nearly twice my size for absolutely nothing and it too two others to get me off him.
I also feel kinda horny most of the time. I had sex twice today but somehow wasn't really ya know satisfied.
I feel I'm spiraling into something really dangerous but dunno how to stop it.

I felt like this before a therapist once told me it's part of my illness. But I'm without a counselor and meds atm and don't want anyone to know and get involved. on the other hand I'm afraid something bad could happen cuz I feel like it gets increasingly worse.

how can I get out of this shit situation...
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2015, 11:14 AM   #2
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Default Re: Totally aggressive and high sex drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbeau View Post
and don't want anyone to know and get involved. on the other hand I'm afraid something bad could happen cuz I feel like it gets increasingly worse.

You can expect no help, without a someone being involved. Therefore, it is a question of who gets involved. I say it should be a doctor and a therapist may be.

I'm not a doctor, and in general I think most of such social or mental suffering should be to treat without medication. But in your case, I think, however, different. You necessarily have to be adjusted by medication correctly.

Hopefully I'm wrong with that. But see a doctor.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2015, 11:30 AM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
You can expect no help, without a someone being involved. Therefore, it is a question of who gets involved. I say it should be a doctor and a therapist may be.

I'm not a doctor, and in general I think most of such social or mental suffering should be to treat without medication. But in your case, I think, however, different. You necessarily have to be adjusted by medication correctly.

Hopefully I'm wrong with that. But see a doctor.
Yeah, you're probably right. I just hate being on meds cuz it makes me feel like I'm not myself anymore.
I don't want to hurt others so I guess I have to see a doctor, right?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2015, 11:51 AM   #4
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

Guess so. According to what you've written, I at least gained the impression that in your case good friends, parents or whoever may not really to be able to help you with your probs. Also you don't want to involve them anyway, I guess.

So in my opinion a doctor seems probably to be the best solution. But I even would be critical with a doc, cause some docs prescribe medications too quickly. Like I said, I'm no doctor, just relayed my impression.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote