Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old October 11th, 2015, 08:04 PM   #1
Tendencies
Member++

Tendencies's Forum Picture

Unhappy Really Out of It

Hey guys, just in advance, thank you to anyone who actually reads this post and a further thanks to anyone who responds. So for the past couple of days, my thinking has been really fuzzy and I have had a feeling of confusion and my anxiety has been on the fritz lately. I actually woke up this morning to one of the worst panic attacks I have had in a long while and nobody was awake to help me so it was bad. I had actually partaken in a smoke session with a few people on Friday and I had an anxiety attack then too, which has in-fact gotten me off of any substance forever. Since then I have been kind off "foggy-minded" as google would say and I brushed it off as being a "weed hangover" and it has just been pretty weird this whole weekend. This morning though, I am pretty sure that my blood sugar was ridiculously low and that had me even more dazed and confused. So I guess what my main question is, what it the weed that has me all weird or is it my low blood sugar that has me tripped up. I read that having low blood sugar covers pretty much all that I am feeling but I just want some verification.

~Thanks again to anyone who reads/responds

I'm that guy that you see sitting by himself in a corner at school with his earbuds put in, and is lost in a never ending cycle of wondering what is, what could've been, what is to come, and why. If you think that you can tolerate me or that we can have interesting conversations, please don't hesitate to hit me up, or if you just need someone to vent to or to talk to about anything, I would love to give some comfort to your situation.
Tendencies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2015, 09:00 PM   #2
Gwen
Awesome Poster

Gwen's Forum Picture

Name: Gwen
Default Re: Really Out of It

Could be a mix of both but I'm probably going to lean towards the low blood sugar being your main culprit. Depending on how much you smoked I don't think a 'weed hangover' would last for a long period of time, I try to avoid it since I haven't enjoyed it so I'm no expert on the stuff but that is just from experience.

What do I do, what do I do

What do I do, what do I do right?
Gwen is offline   Reply With Quote