Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 13th, 2015, 01:38 AM   #1
NzForever
Member+

Default Assaulted by a older man 2x as big as me.

Okay, so yesterday me and my mate took the dog for a walk. We took her to a field on this old sports stadium to play ball, the stadium had been demolished because of an earthquake. On our way home, we continued to throw the ball through the stadium.
We threw the ball over this mini hall to a abandoned car park, as it was on the way home and their happened to be a car driving past. It hit the car, but only hit the back door and caused no dents or marks, and it was a tennis ball.

The guy got out of his car, he was some massive Polynesian fella. I think he was part Maori part Samoan. He was about 30 years of age, much bigger then us and we are only 14/15.

Anyway, he asked us which one of us threw the ball. I admitted to it and he started getting really abusive and threaten and he was right up to my face. I said sorry and just explained that we were just throwing the ball for the dog. He continued to go off at me for about 20 seconds, then out of nowhere punched me as hard as he could, in my left eye. I fell over but was able to land on my hand and support myself to get back up, he then continued to be abusive and tried to swing at me again, but I backed off. Then he just left and took off in his car. By the way, we got the number plate.

The punch made me feel very dizzy, like I was drunk. I believe I got a slight concussion. It was quite painful. After this we went straight home, and I threw up and then went and crashed in bed. I was shaking for about 20 minutes and have been experiencing a bit of anxiety.

Today, we went into the Central police station. We told them the full story, gave them the number plate, gave them all our details, ect. The cop we talked to was a complete asshole. He didn't really handle the situation and didn't seem to care it was a man twice our age and size. He just said that it was our fault for throwing the ball and the guy could turn around and press chargers for damage against his car, even though their was absolutely no damage and he said we could get fined for $600.
Also I didn't have any marks, my eye was just bloodshoot, no black eye or anything, but the thing is, I don't seem to ever get bruises. I got hit by a car last year, going 80kmh and smashed my head into the window screen. No bruises, so I don't think it should matter. Assault on a minor is sick, no matter how much marks I receive.
Anyway, he filled it in to the system and the cops are gonna get back to me within next week.

I think the cop we spoke to, was very useless though. Any decent human would find it wrong for a adult to assault a minor over a tennis ball. Hopefully, a better cop gets back to me though and the guy gets charged. I just don't feel very happy with the situation and just felt like I needed to talk about it somewhere.

Anyway, what are your guys opinion on the matter? Should he get community service, go to court, go to jail? How Long?

Last edited by NzForever; September 13th, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
NzForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 03:13 AM   #2
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Default Re: Assaulted by a older man 2x as big as me.

I'm not too sure on the laws in New Zealand but he definitely deserves to be punished for that. It was a goddamn tennis ball, what sort of maniac hits a teenager for a tennis ball? That is genuinely ridiculous. Even if you had purposefully thrown something at his car, that physical assault would still have been an overreaction. I think it would be fine if he was shouting at you or telling you off but hitting you is absolutely stupid! I do hope this situation gets resolved for you, the police should definitely charge him. What sort of incompetent idiot turns around to a teenager who has been assaulted and says "you could get fined for damaging his car!" Ugh, justice never prevails it seems.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 09:57 AM   #3
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

If it where me and I had the option I'd have the fucking book, and then the rest of the god damn library dumped on his head. He's a parthetic dumb fuck thug who thinks he's though for beating on a 15 year olf over something that equates to litterally no damage to him or his vehical at all. I'd try and go for sustained asault, since he not only hit you, but then tried to come after you again.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 09:57 PM   #4
DriveAlive
Great Poster

DriveAlive's Forum Picture

I agree this guy is an asshole and deserves some hardrr justice. With that said, talking about how it caused you "anxiety" and whatnot will not win you any support with the police and others. This is soft language.

19 | Vegan | Bisexual | Republican

Here is my AMA thread, please ask me anything!
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh....php?t=2030289
DriveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:02 PM   #5
eric2001
Nice Poster

eric2001's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

Oh yeah. He's a real tough guy to pick on and hit a kid who can't defend himself.
eric2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:13 PM   #6
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Guys an idiot, way I see it, 15 or not, 2 against 1 is pretty good odds
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 12:24 AM   #7
Uniquemind
VT Lover

That bruiser is beyond an asshole, he's a criminal. This would not stand in a US court of law.

Sure if they're was damage, you deserve a fine, but hitting you was out of line.

The more important thing now is that you go to the hospital and get checked out because that concussion sounded something fierce and you could have internal hemorrhaging which can kill you and will affect your brain's functioning and memory recall throughout the day.

This is what killed Liam Neeson's wife when she had a concussion "felt fine" and denied hospital help.

You will not feel pain for brain bleeding.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 12:58 AM   #8
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Yup, second that, get medical attention a sap, file police report asap
Old September 16th, 2015, 06:08 AM   #9
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
Yup, second that, get medical attention a sap, file police report asap
If he hasn't gotten medical help by now he could already be dead.

That injury is serious and from my general knowledge about things (which is extensively nerdy) he could be unconscious or dead by now.

Please respond OP!
Old September 16th, 2015, 09:16 AM   #10
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
If he hasn't gotten medical help by now he could already be dead.

That injury is serious and from my general knowledge about things (which is extensively nerdy) he could be unconscious or dead by now.

Please respond OP!
He's ok, his last activity was this morning, so he's not dead, but should of replied anyways
Old September 17th, 2015, 07:21 PM   #11
NzForever
Member+

I'm good Everyone, he didn't do any serious damage. I got a meeting after school today with a police officer, so I'll let yous know if the guy gets charged.

Also to the person who said 2 against 1 is pretty good odds. No it's not, he was twice our size and he suprised punched me, so I was in no space to fight back, so theirs no way my mate who is smaller then me, could take him on
NzForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2015, 08:15 PM   #12
Hyper
VT Lover

You're asking for opinions?

Heh.. His response I think he should get a stick up his arse. I've done stupid shit more than a few hundred times and I've been where you were that night - most guys even if they are genuine criminal element will recognize you are sincere and will just try to scare you but not hurt you physically - that guy is a scum bag and should be punished - however I don't know what kind of punishment would show him the error of his ways.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2015, 10:47 PM   #13
Uniquemind
VT Lover

It's over.

Let the police deal with it from here.