Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 5th, 2015, 02:52 PM   #1
The Faulted

Default Advice For Those In Need

Alright, so I know that those of you who are suffering from an eating disorder don't want to hear how unhealthy it is, and how you are going to fail at your fast, but please hear me out. Just for a couple of minutes.

If you're like me, I searched the web for tips on how to not eat, and I didn't want to hear people tell me to eat. I wasn't eating, and I was determined to get the appearance that I wanted, and I figured the only way to do that fast was to starve myself.

Then I gave in, and ate.

At first I thought I had failed myself and that I just wasn't determined enough. But now, I realize that it's not about willpower. You're going to eat eventually, and you're going to binge. And that's only going to hurt you more.

The media (especially tumblr) portrays extremely skinny figures with sad quotes about anorexia. This is partially what lead me to starve myself, because after seeing these people and how skinny they were, I figured that I could achieve that figure if I followed their footsteps. But you don't need to torture yourself to achieve that body. If you do that, it's only going to take you longer. It's not worth it, I promise. Trust me, you're only going to disappoint yourself.

Now, as a closer, I want you to click on the below link;

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayhunt/...ldqphi#4ldqphi

Now I want you to choose your favorite one, and go make it. Eat them all if you have to, and don't throw up afterwards.

And after you've finished your binge, don't go back to starving yourself. Instead, seek out a healthy lifestyle and diet. Eat a couple carbs, enjoy a tasty sweet occasionally, and give yourself the energy you need.

I believe in you.
The Faulted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:29 PM   #2
lifelies

lifelies's Forum Picture

Name: Tom
Default Re: Advice For Those In Need

Thanks this really helped, except that I've just binged
Gonna try to start eating healthy from now on, not really skip meals. Restricting will inevitably lead to a binge and that makes me feel sick (I feel like dying rn lol)

- Lifelies
My Tumblr

Money is the reason we exist; everybody knows it, it's a fact.
lifelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2015, 11:22 AM   #3
hazelteen

hazelteen's Forum Picture

Name: Axel

This is really good advice, keep it up! Anyone who can fight this is brave
hazelteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2015, 08:32 AM   #4
KingExplosionMurder

KingExplosionMurder's Forum Picture

Name: David

Wow great advice man. I don't have an eating disorder but if I did I'd stick to your wisdom

there's nothing but insignificant heartless people in this world and only .5% of people that are deeply likeable. Can't stand anyone anymore... oh PM if you wanna talk or whatever
KingExplosionMurder is offline   Reply With Quote