Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 26th, 2015, 02:11 PM   #1
Nathan32
Junior Member+

Name: Nathan
Default Question aboug muscles

Alright so i'm 17 right now and i want to get some tattoos. A sleeve on each arm and also one on my back. As of right now my muscles in both my arms and my back arent very developed and so my question is, what will happen if i get my tattoos now with no musclea and then later down the track when i start working out they become more pronounced. Will this effect the look of the tattoo due to the skin stretching around the new muscles?

And as a side note why do i have such a feminine midsection? Like men are supposed to have more of a V type of body due to our broad chests, but the area below my chest is very feminine still you would think during these later years of puberty it would have changed by now.
Nathan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #2
camo115
Nice Poster

Default Re: Question aboug muscles

Tattos will change shape when your developing so i suggest wait still your 21, yo also have to consider the impacts will it afffect job prospects etc..

16 - bi - male.
Currently in germany for a while
camo115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 10:45 PM   #3
Snydergate
Great Poster

Snydergate's Forum Picture

Name: Jacob

Wait till you are at least 20 to 21 to get tattoos. Somone once said to a friend of mine that was 17 as well and looking to get sleeves, "You haven't even had skin for 20 years! Wait until you've had it that long when you want to start doing stuff to it."

Names Jacob-
Writing's the game. I am antisocial, but I can be outgoing, and I am a genuinely nice person and Bi
Here's what I love: Zombies, Video Games, Movies, Comics, Animals, Godzilla. I'm a nerd, that's right, and a zombie fanatic
PM me if you want to talk! Love meeting new people!
Snydergate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 10:57 PM   #4
CuriousConner

Name: Conner

Wait it out man. Won't be worth the money when it stretches
CuriousConner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2015, 05:43 PM   #5
Hermes
Awesome Poster

I am not an expert on tattoos but if the tattoos you are considering are on skin where building extra muscle would cause some parts to expand more than others then I would wait as the uneven expansion can't help but distort the tattoo.

Regading mid-section I am not sure that really develops in a guy. Before puberty both girls and boys have narrow pelvises and shoulders which are bit wider than that. When girls hit puberty their hips widen much more than would be accounted for by normal proportional growth and when guys hit puberty their hips don't widen that way so that creates a very different look because girls hips are much wider than their waists whereas on guys they are much closer.

Similarly on guys the shoulder get wider more than than would be accounted for by normal proportional growth and when girls hit puberty their shoulders don't widen in this way.

So, guys get the V-shape because of wider shoulder, not because of a shinking mid-section.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2015, 08:02 PM   #6
Jaffe
Great Poster

Jaffe's Forum Picture

Name: Jaffe

Have you ever been to the beach, and seen fat guys that got tattoos when they were skinny? Yeah. Wait till you got your size. Or get them in a place that won't matter.
Jaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2015, 04:17 PM   #7
The Byrd
Pepe

Wait until your completely done with puberty so they don't stretch.

The Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2015, 07:59 PM   #8
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

If you gain muscle or fat the tattoo gets stretched along that direction...My cousins sis who used to be very thin had a tattoo in her flank....Whn she went to college she gained some "freshman pounds" and she met a rich kid boy friend and gained another round (apparently he loves her that way)...I saw her in a breach recently...her tattoo is now unrecognizably stretched sideways....It kinda looks like a odd mole!!!
CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote