Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2015, 09:24 PM   #1
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess
Default never been so embarrassed

i weighed myself about twenty minutes ago and the number on the scale was 119.2. I have never been so disappointed in myself. I stopped puking for a really long time, because of my depression i've been unwilling to get out of bed for soccer practice and i've put on so much weight. I don't know what to do. my goal has always been to reach 98lbs but i've never reached it and i'm at a loss. i feel so gross. My boyfriend says he loves me the way i am but how can he not see how hideous my body is? i'm so embarrassed with my body and how horrible it's gotten. my thighs are mountains and lets not even mention my stomach. I want to puke up everything i've ever eaten but i'm never satisfied and right now i've lost my will to even get out of bed. I'm so depressed. I wish i could reach my goal and then i will love myself.
Old April 8th, 2015, 10:15 PM   #2
HUSTLEMAN
Nice Poster

HUSTLEMAN's Forum Picture

Name: Keyshawn
Default Re: never been so embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManic View Post
i weighed myself about twenty minutes ago and the number on the scale was 119.2. I have never been so disappointed in myself. I stopped puking for a really long time, because of my depression i've been unwilling to get out of bed for soccer practice and i've put on so much weight. I don't know what to do. my goal has always been to reach 98lbs but i've never reached it and i'm at a loss. i feel so gross. My boyfriend says he loves me the way i am but how can he not see how hideous my body is? i'm so embarrassed with my body and how horrible it's gotten. my thighs are mountains and lets not even mention my stomach. I want to puke up everything i've ever eaten but i'm never satisfied and right now i've lost my will to even get out of bed. I'm so depressed. I wish i could reach my goal and then i will love myself.
Let's put this in perspective. There is a girl I work with who is at 110-115lbs and she's fucking beautiful the way she is. If she gain a couple more pounds than she would be perfect and you are not far off. Now I don't know you at all, much less how you look like however you shouldn't be doing this to yourself, its disgusting and you're just putting yourself through more pain and suffering. Listen to your BF cause he's right, you are attractive and think on this, if your body was the way you THINK it is, that's the key word here THINK its is then your BF would've either: A. Broke up w/ you a long time ago or B. Never talked to you in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
George Bush isn't smart enough to understand how to do an inside job
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all.
Old April 8th, 2015, 11:52 PM   #3
soccerbeth

Name: Beth

I knew a girl that was 98 lbs. She looked sick and eventually she died from her anorexia. Stop messing around, get some help. 115-120 lbs is nothing to be ashamed of.
Old April 9th, 2015, 12:54 AM   #4
Scott10111

Scott10111's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Don't worry about what has happened, focus on what's happening next, you actually don't need to worry because you already physically have a working body but upstairs, your thoughts are selling you short.
Good luck with life! 8D

Skate n Surf
15| M
Always open to chat
Old April 9th, 2015, 09:20 AM   #5
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerbeth View Post
I knew a girl that was 98 lbs. She looked sick and eventually she died from her anorexia. Stop messing around, get some help. 115-120 lbs is nothing to be ashamed of.
this. 98 lbs. does not sound healthy at all for a teenager

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
Old April 9th, 2015, 10:00 AM   #6
Uranus
Mah Home

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

I know that for a girl, weight can be a very stressful thing to deal with. But your current weight is, really good. It's not a bad weight at all. You say your bf loves you the way you are, even though you don't love your body and you're confused why. But it's not about what you look like or anything like that. He loves you for who you are. You should keep him. He sounds like a nice guy. Don't worry about your weight. You're perfectly fine.

#ThugLife
Old April 9th, 2015, 06:52 PM   #7
fairmaiden
Nice Poster

fairmaiden's Forum Picture

Name: :)

162lbs is the average weight for a lady. That's 11 stone.

You're 119lbs (8.5 stone) which is perfectly acceptable. You are at a very healthy weight. 98lbs for a teen does not sound very healthy (unless they're very very short). You have to take your height into account as well. Assuming you're like 5'2-5'4, that's a completely normal weight. Even if you're shorter or taller than that; it's still normal.

Purging makes you ill. I've heard about a girl who's oesophagus ripped because she kept purging too much. It's not healthy. Love yourself! Eat fruit, have well balanced suppers, go for a walk once a day, have treats like chocolate and doughnuts once in a while. Treat your body like a temple. Don't have such a negative image of yourself; it's not right! ):

i will love you till the end of time
Old April 9th, 2015, 07:42 PM   #8
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky
Thumbs up Re: never been so embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Nights View Post
I know that for a girl, weight can be a very stressful thing to deal with. But your current weight is, really good. It's not a bad weight at all. You say your bf loves you the way you are, even though you don't love your body and you're confused why. But it's not about what you look like or anything like that. He loves you for who you are. You should keep him. He sounds like a nice guy. Don't worry about your weight. You're perfectly fine.
What matters is how ur BF and u think...not what society thinks....When I was skinny my GF wanted me to put on...I actually feasted on junk food to work thro my high metabolism and gain...Nw I am 65kg from 47 kg and waist was 27" and now 36"!!..I did it cos I did not mind it and she lyked it...I was teased earlier 'cos I was so rail thin but now I am teased cos I "used to be so thin and now chubby" ...so teasing will never stop.
Old July 18th, 2015, 10:36 AM   #9
hazelteen

hazelteen's Forum Picture

Name: Axel

Think about this:
If you reached 98 or whatever Number you said, do you really think that:
A. You would love yourself more?
B. It would make anyone else love you more or even your bf ?
C. Do you think it would make you a better person?

Before you even answer that qu I'm going to tell you the answer. It is no to all of the above.

Please learn to love yourself for who you are. Losing weight makes you a no better person and from my personal experience, it has only caused loss of family and friend and not only do you love yourself less when you have an eating disorder, but your love for others seems no more important.

You do not want to be in a place where weight is more important than anything else. You don't want to lose your love for others or have to say no when your bf takes you on a dinner date or for popcorn at the cinema.

Please, see a professional cause I'm only talking from personal experience, not medical.
I wish you all the best.
Old July 18th, 2015, 10:40 AM   #10
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelteen View Post
Think about this:
If you reached 98 or whatever Number you said, do you really think that:
A. You would love yourself more?
B. It would make anyone else love you more or even your bf ?
C. Do you think it would make you a better person?

Before you even answer that qu I'm going to tell you the answer. It is no to all of the above.

Please learn to love yourself for who you are. Losing weight makes you a no better person and from my personal experience, it has only caused loss of family and friend and not only do you love yourself less when you have an eating disorder, but your love for others seems no more important.

You do not want to be in a place where weight is more important than anything else. You don't want to lose your love for others or have to say no when your bf takes you on a dinner date or for popcorn at the cinema.

Please, see a professional cause I'm only talking from personal experience, not medical.
I wish you all the best.
Once again, please do not post in old threads.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Closed Thread