Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #21
Nemo

Default Re: Im losing it...

yeah, i guess she's the only one that knows the answer to that question. im still trying to keep my mind straight and its kind of hard. ive been this deep before, actually thats when i told her, the first time i broke down, i just needed someone to talk to, just like i did today. The only thing that held me back was the though of hurting those around me, i guess thats a good thing but idk if that can save me forever. I just have to be positive i guess. Im kind of just talking to myself (sorry)
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #22
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

SirRawrsalot's Forum Picture

Name: Elliot

Do whatever you want that helps! If I judge than 1 I'm an idiot 2 I'm a hypocrite. lol Being positive about yourself is the key. The more you think of yourself the more others will think of you. If you think your a hopeless loser (which you aren't), than what can anyone else think? I don't think that makes too much sense, but that's what experience has taught me.

~Elliot~

Follow my Tumblr if you like
SirRawrsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #23
Nemo

she didnt talk to me at the party, but i had a good time so it was worth going to. I just figured id give you guys an update, things are going pretty well. I got a job too itll keep my mind off things. I dont start until next week though. Hopefully I can keep motivated. Im feeling pretty good, i cant believe i almost gave up...
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #24
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

That's great! I hope things keep going this smoothly! Just give her some time.

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM   #25
Nemo

Things are getting bad again. I really dont know what to do. I feel alone and empty and stressed out. I get alot of headaches and I just cant deal with this loneliness. Im semi-okay now but things were pretty hard earlier. I realized today that when i get like this I usually get everyone mad at me and that really makes things worse
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:07 PM   #26
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

You need to learn to vent your anger without upsetting people around you. Try...working out or if you don't have access to a gym just sprint for as long as you possibly can. Or a punching bag. Or video games. There are a lot of options, just try to find what works for you. And you are never alone. You can think you're alone, but there's always people who care about you. You just have to look for them and welcome them. If there's anything I can do to help, I'll be on all night. (or day..whatever it is for you.... I'll be on another 5 or 6 hours. lol)

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:40 PM   #27
Nemo

I dont necessarily just yell at people out of anger, I kind of just say what I think without realizing how it will make them feel. I dont even know what im saying half the time until after I say it

Last edited by Nemo; July 3rd, 2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:49 PM   #28
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

lol I'm kind of like that all the time. That is just not thinking too clearly all the time. That just takes practice. Is that the only reason you're feeling bad? There's gotta be something else going on.

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:12 PM   #29
Nemo

I did that BECAUSE i felt bad. Yeah im stressed. That girl from before decided to start talking to me again. I cant say thats going very well she pretty much confirmed what I though, she told that she has been pushing me away... so yeah im just kind of like wtf... she says she just doesnt want to hurt me anymore. I got her to promise not to tell anyone about my suicide problem which eased my mind a little. I have alot of summer homework that I should be doing but i dont have the motivation, and I have a new job at Starbucks and its confusing the hell out of me
Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:37 PM   #30
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

Well, there are billions of people. And maybe 51 percent of them are women. So. One person may seem really special, but you never know who is actually the love of your life. Who needs motivation, justt don't think about how you feeel about it, just do it. That's what I do wiith my jobs and school work. And it pays off... a lot! Trust me. And as for your job 1 congrats 2 you'll get the hang of it.

~Elliot~

Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:45 PM   #31
Nemo

I understand that and its not the fact that I like this girl, its the fact that I still wanted to be her friend and she told me she did too, then she goes and tells me she pushes me away. I told her that that really doesnt help with me feeling empty and alone, but she really doesnt get the picture. I dont know, its just hard on me because shes one of the few people that actually cared about me, and the only real (non-internet) person i could talk to about everything.

And i hope i can get the hang of this job it just feels overwhelming, i dont even drink coffee and now im learning how to make Frappachino's and lattes and all this other stuff its just confusing
Old July 3rd, 2008, 09:56 PM   #32
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

Well, maybe she doesn't feel comfortable being your vent? Some people get really nervous in situations like that. And I'm real ! lol I'm just on the otherside of the screen! And as for the job, if you get a gf and can make their favorite drink they'll be pleasantly surprised. So practice.

~Elliot~

Old July 4th, 2008, 06:21 AM   #33
Nemo

I know youre real lol i just meant someone I personally know

well i feel quite a bit better today but I just feel like something is missing and its just an empty feeling. its not a feeling that I want to live with
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #34
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

I'm glad you're feeling better. Try to find a way to take your mind off of it, a hobby or something.

~Elliot~

Old July 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #35
Nemo

Tennis usually makes me feel better, but i havnt been out to the courts in awhile, ill try to get out there

Im actually feeling alot better right now, for no reason really
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #36
SirRawrsalot
Nice Poster

Don't think about why you're feeling good, just feel good! lol You have to roll with it.

~Elliot~

Old July 4th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #37
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfullfilled View Post
Tennis usually makes me feel better, but i havnt been out to the courts in awhile, ill try to get out there

Im actually feeling alot better right now, for no reason really
Thats the best feeling & reason

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote