Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #1
Dennis98
Great Poster

Default Any psychopath here ???

I know that psychopathy is not considered mental illness , so it is considered as character disorder .

I was always kinda cold blood , without empathy , as long I can remember .. During my childhood my parents didnt notice that , but as I was growing everyone around me were considering me somewhat "weird" . And so , one day some newspaper published something about psychopaths , like " Who are psychopaths , and how to notice them " , and my father reads all newspapers you can buy in my country . So , he took me to the psychiatrist , and I done some tests , I didnt know that he took me because of that . And result was totally clear ; 60 points was max , I got 57 points . I failed on lying test , so I lost that 3 points . From 55 to 60 points is considered as " heavy case of psychopathy " . They didnt tell me results , but doctor said this " In case of that kind of condition , I would recommend you to do IQ test , because in 80% THEY are above intelligent persons . I done IQ test , we paid 500 euros for it , and result was 131 ! After that , they told me about it . I heard word "psychopath" and I knew that it was some kind of disorder , but I didnt know anything more than that. So , I read much about it , and I know everything not only about psychopathy , but about all kinds of mental ilnesses and disorders . I could study psychology university , with this kind of knowledge .

Just find text about psychopaths on Wikipedia , if you recognize yourself in some of that attributes , then you should do psychopathy test on Internet .
Old November 12th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #2
Typhlosion
Fire-type Metalhead

Typhlosion's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default Re: Any psychopath here ???

I've done that test once, I think I got a 37 on it or something, which was barely not enough to be official but still on suspicion. I was much worse when I was younger and I'm thankful for a lot that happened in my life that radically changed me

Formerly at your service! ^^
Ex-GD Mod

Straight / Atheist / Metalhead / Right-wing / Aspie
Old December 5th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #3
kirbmanboggle

Name: Maven

think as psychpathic people like me as people who do things differently,its nothing to be worked up about
Old December 29th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #4
losingNemo

losingNemo's Forum Picture

Name: Malyssa

Sometimes I wonder if I used to be. I've never lacked empathy of the sort, but I would always have what I like to call "insanity attacks", more than likely commonly known as psychotic breakdowns. I would always think the most horrible and brutal thoughts upon murder and in some of my insanity attacks I would forget who I was and have extremely vivid hallucinations that included blood seeping from the walls, deteriorating furniture, etc. I don't know. I used to feel somewhat satanic or demonic during these attacks but I no longer have them. But having access to the DSM5, I know I don't necessarily fit the criteria needed to consider and identify myself as a psychopath.

My Yukata has a breadfish pattern..are you jealous yet?
Admin says: "Nyah!"
*throws heels at reader*
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:43 PM   #5
benbeny

Name: Benedictus

sometimes I think I'm a psychopath too. I lacked empathy to others, have unexplainable anger attacks and I don't care about lying to others as long as I get what I want.
For IQ, I've done that and if I remembered correctly my IQ is around 130 too.
My online psychopathy test? A psychopath
But I'm curious cause I have depression, which I don't think belongs to any psychopathic trait

A third year medical student
Feel free to PM me! I like to have new friends
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:46 PM   #6
azure moonstone
glowing

azure moonstone's Forum Picture

Name: Allison

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbeny View Post
sometimes I think I'm a psychopath too. I lacked empathy to others, have unexplainable anger attacks and I don't care about lying to others as long as I get what I want.
For IQ, I've done that and if I remembered correctly my IQ is around 130 too.
My online psychopathy test? A psychopath
But I'm curious cause I have depression, which I don't think belongs to any psychopathic trait
Please do not post in threads with more than two months of inactivity.
Closed Thread