Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 11th, 2015, 02:13 AM   #21
MadisonSquare

Default Re: dad

First off, this is a while after u posted that u were gonna tell the cops the next day, so I hope that by now you have done it. I am not going to sit and tell you how sorry I am, how you shouldn't hurt herself, how your worth so much more than this even though it's true. What I am going to say is this: i have been there before and know what it is like. Also for years I suffered in the aftermath because I wouldn't tell anyone. The difference is that u are 15 years old while I was only a small child weak and vulnerable. Don't give him the power. You have the ability to speak up with courage and strength. Don't give urself any excuses. U are strong, u are worth it, u have the power. What he is doing is wrong and u shouldn't have to go through it for even a moment longer. I know it feels like u can't go on like this any more and that u should just end it all. U are absolutely right. But the way to end it isn't through ending the one life you've got, but by simply walking up to a teacher or cop, taking a deep breath, and saying, I would like to report abuse. Just one line. U don't have to go into details except to say it's your father for them to take u to safety. No matter what he mom says it doesn't matter. If u care about what she thinks let me put it this way, save your mother the horror of finding out her child has committed suicide because she didn't listen to her. Sorry for the rambling but I hope this helps or at least gives u a bit of comfort.
MadisonSquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2015, 07:21 PM   #22
Legs

Legs's Forum Picture

Name: Madi

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I really hope you can get the strength to call the cops because your Dad has to be stopped from what he is doing to you. Please call and get help.

Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2015, 09:52 PM   #23
Amber Alert
Junior Member+

Honey, you have to get the Police involved. If your Mom is refusing to help you cannot keep on getting abuse all the time by your dad. The Police is your only option right now to stop this. I know exactly how you feel as I was also sexually abused by my dad for age 9 to age 14 when I finally got up the nerve to tell my Mom. She believed me which made it easier for me. It took about a year after my Mom threw him out of the house that he was arrested for raping another child and now he is in jail for a long time.
Amber Alert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2015, 05:17 PM   #24
Unlucky

Unlucky's Forum Picture

Name: Rain

If you have been raped, you need to contact your local authorities.

If you want justice to be served, if you don't want to be violated again, you need to let the proper individuals know what is happening so that they can do their jobs.

Even if it hurts, even if it feels like it's not the best thing to do in the world, even if you feel like you're managing well on your own (when clearly you're not, based on what you've told us), you need to report it.
Because otherwise no one can do anything about it.

I've been there.
I was in a situation where I was repeatedly raped and beaten from age 6 to 10 and what saved me is that I told.
I felt like a rat, like it was going to backfire, like I'd rather just deal with it myself, almost like I didn't need the help but I did, I really needed help.

You sound like you do too.
But no one can help you if they don't know you need it.
If you're too scared to contact the police, talk to a teacher about it.

Just please, tell someone.

Last edited by Unlucky; June 18th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.
Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote