Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2015, 05:05 PM   #1
Kia-ria

Kia-ria's Forum Picture

Name: Ashe
Default Cyberbullying: What Do I Do?

There is this female on a website I'm on. She has been nothing but horrible to me since we met. When there were group calls, she would either complain that I was there or leave instantly. I made a few mistakes a year or two back, so now she tells everyone I am a whore. She wasn't even involved! They got over it. Why the hell can't she? She tried to break up my relationship in November and it nearly worked. We eventually did break up (2-ish weeks ago), but not due to her. Even though she's been telling people she convinced him to leave me. She exaggerates my past with people. And every time I start talking to someone she is also friends with, or someone who isn't (all have to be male btw), she talks to them as well (usually off of the website) and talks crap about me, making them have lesser opinions of me. The site has rules, but they can't do much since her messages are never directly towards me (if they are, it isn't even through the website) and most of the time is through skype/kik/texts. She called me an anorexic whore to someone. TBH, she is worse. I made a few mistakes, learned, and grew. She is the same as she always was. I've ignored her, ignored all of it, but she just won't stop! I don't know why she has to pick on me. She's not even friends with the people who were involved in my past anymore. She ruined a relationship i was about to get into (though the guy was actually a clingy person who threatened suicide to try to get me to stay when I decided to cut off the website and everyone from there, so guess that was good). She tells these things to like.. everyone. I'm so...tired of it all. It's not fair that I should have to give up the website and my friends because of her. I wanted to message her (nicely) and try to make a "truce" and pray she would stop. But my ex/best friend informed me that she blocked me. And she did. I just can't take it. I have been bullied since I was 9. In total, 10 years. she's at least one year of the ten. Please. Advice? =/
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:16 PM   #2
Kia-ria

Kia-ria's Forum Picture

Default Re: Cyberbullying: What Do I Do?

Thank you, but I've been ignoring her. It doesn't work. =/ she keeps on coming and won't stop. I keep ignoring her, but it is only getting worse.
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:26 PM   #3
Kia-ria

Kia-ria's Forum Picture

I've had a friend who I was close to being in a relationship with because of her. She told him I flirt with everyone (I am just nice :/ ), and I got back with my ex. Which I didn't. We are just close. a lot of stuff happened not related, and he told Hannah (the witch). She told some of my friends the guy's side of the story. I'm losing people. Left and right. She hasn't messaged me directly. Blocked me c in fact, so I can't even attempt at making peace. All of the things she does is to other people. Usually through kik, skype, or texts.
Old February 11th, 2015, 08:32 PM   #4
Meh Guy
Awesome Poster

Meh Guy's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Okay first off, ignoring never works in these situations. What you ought to do is save any texts/messages/emails etc. that are "harsh" and either tell your parents, school authorities (if you're in school) or just go directly to the police. A lot of people don't go to the police because they think it's an overreaction. However, cyber bullying is considered a criminal act in many states and all of Canada therefore it's not an overreaction. She needs to know that what she is doing is unacceptable and need to stop. If you don't have any records... There isn't really much you can do other than tell your parents. Because with no records you can't really prove that she did anything.

Jack is bae <3

Quote:
Idk, straight guys are weird, that's my final answer.
Old February 11th, 2015, 08:35 PM   #5
Kia-ria

Kia-ria's Forum Picture

Thats my problem. Her messages aren't sent directly to me. But my trusted friends tell me these things. My parents would tell me to get over it or quit the game. Why should I quit when I have friends on there? My friends offered to tell her to stop. But I feel it would make things worse.
Old February 17th, 2015, 04:03 AM   #6
ImagineRepublicCity
Nice Poster

ImagineRepublicCity's Forum Picture

Name: Nat Aki

If something like this happens, you take the responsibility to go up to someone. If your parents don't care, you can go to your school (if it is school related) but if not, go see a counselor or psychologist. I'm pretty sure something like this isn't allowed, so a psychologist or counselor would be forced to tell someone which can take action on it. (It could involve to police too, so that's how serious it can get).

That's your best bet if you want it to stop. You can hope to ignore it because like you said, it'll always come back to. Message me again if you need any help, good luck.

"Inspiration is always the key to success. Maybe that's why I'm still failing."

Need someone to talk to? Need advice? PM me!
Nat, the laziest girl on earth.

Old February 17th, 2015, 10:22 AM   #7
niceguy44
Member++

niceguy44's Forum Picture

Name: mark

You could tell your parents about what's going on & take it from there. They may decide to go to the police .
The other solution is close your account & open a new one. Only tell people you trust what you're doing & DON'T use the same picture.
That's the only solution I can think of.
Hope things work out ok for you.
You can always message me if you want to chat more.
Old June 10th, 2015, 05:42 PM   #8
Hey_123

Ask your friends to save messages that are sent to them and report her to the police.
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:39 PM   #9
Hey you
Junior Member+

Hey you's Forum Picture

She sounds horrible.
Old June 12th, 2015, 02:15 AM   #10
Remora
Awesome Poster

Remora's Forum Picture

Name: Simon

I suggest asking your close friends to collect proof, then- even if one of them does turn out to be two-faced and tells Hannah you're doing that, it should make her think twice about what she's doing, as she probably doesn't feel much for cops busting down her door or something along those lines. And if your trusted friends really can be trusted, then you should have enough proof in no time.

Ignoring works in a lot of situations, but this is not one.
Old June 14th, 2015, 01:20 PM   #11
Living For Love

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Please don't bump old threads.

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Closed Thread